It's so easy and you don't have to mess with a candy thermometer. For the silkiest, melt-in-your-mouth fudge, remember – just keep stirring. To make in the microwave: Combine ingredients in a glass measuring cup or bowl. ... Preheat oven to 350°F. Peanut butter, chopped peanuts, and white chocolate really make it special. Add almond extract and vanilla extract. Eagle brand fudge insanely good fudge recipe with sweetened condensed milk the microwave so easy and fast you 3 minute fudge chocolate and more chocolate swirl candy cane fudge your cup of cake This fudge recipe only calls for four basic ingredients, which you probably already have in your pantry! Smucker Foods of Canada Corp. does not knowingly collect any personal information from individuals under the age of 19 in Canada. In large bowl, combine butter, sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, eggs, milk and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla; mix well. Fudge is a holiday classic. Contact Us, Click Here to Get Our Top 10 Quick & Easy Dinner Ideas, 24 Best Pumpkin Desserts (+ Easy Recipes), 24 Tasty Brazilian Desserts (+ Easy Recipes). Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk Fudge Recipe. This is the most important ingredient in your fudge recipe; the quality and the choice of chocolate will affect both the taste and the texture of your fudge. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Have you had your chocolate “fix” today? Another fun variation: Freeze half a bag of the semi-sweet chocolate chips and add them in right before you pour your fudge into the pan. Very good and everyone loved it--super easy. If you don’t like it cold, that’s okay too! We respect the privacy of all of our online users, especially children. Eagle brand fudge insanely good fudge recipe with sweetened condensed milk the microwave so easy and fast you 3 minute fudge chocolate and more chocolate swirl candy cane fudge your cup of cake 2 In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt morsels with. Another important thing to remember as you start to make your fudge. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Microwave for 5 minutes. I actually like to make this simple fudge recipe year round. 1 can300 ml Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk. Over medium heat, cook and ... Preheat oven to 350°F. Pour extra sauce into a jar; cover, and refrigerate. Despite its simplicity, this fudge recipe is the absolute best. Prep Time:10 minutes for fudge, 50 minutes for assembly, plus chilling time, Prep Time:10 minutes for fudge, 40 minutes for assembly, Prep Time:10 mins plus chilling and rolling time, Prep Time:50 minutes active plus drying time, Prep Time:30 minutes plus chilling and decorating time, Prep Time:15 minutes plus setting and chilling time. Chill 2 hours or until firm. 1 can (300 mL) Eagle Brand ® Regular sweetened condensed milk; 1/2 cup (125 mL) maple syrup; 1 cup (250 mL) brown sugar; 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter; 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped nuts (optional) It’s also super foolproof with just four ingredients that are sure to turn out delicious. Microwave on High power for a total of 3 minutes, stirring at one-minute increments. Use white chocolate instead of semi-sweet, and Mint extract in replace of Vanilla. Maybe I did something wrong, Congrats! Add ... with homemade hot, In a medium saucepan on ... blended; then add. Mix and pat 2/3 of this mixture in a greased 17x11 inch pan. can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk. Want to save this recipe? After you chill your fudge and it is totally set,put a couple inches of warm water in your sink and put the pan in it. Chill to set and cut into squares. 1 14-ounce can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. 79 calories; protein 1.5g 3% DV; carbohydrates 5.9g 2% DV; fat 4.2g 7% DV; cholesterol 3.3mg 1% DV; sodium 23mg 1% DV. I'm Kim. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. In a heavy saucepan, heat the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and salt until melted and well combined. Cool. 3 In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt morsels with, Line 8 inch square pan ... with sweetened condensed, MAKING EGG NOODLES AT HOME (COOKING SCHOOL), WHOLE-GRAIN PIE CRUST W/ PUMPKIN PIE FILLING. Chill to … In a heavy saucepan, heat the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and salt until melted and well combined. Let cool slightly. The holidays can be such a busy time, but this recipe only takes a few minutes. This fudge recipe is so easy, you don’t need to have any baking skills. I'm Kim. Marie G. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a334b29faeb3a387c2cb3e75840fe29f" );document.getElementById("jea216691e").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Creamy Maple Fudge - Eagle Brand. This fudge recipe calls for semi-sweet and will result in a pretty sweet dessert. Sometimes I do a mix of semi-sweet and dark. Sprinkle with additional chopped peanuts if desired. It makes a great gift, or a fun way to bake something easy with your kids! Date Added: 1/23/2016 Source: www.eaglebrand.ca. Melt chips in milk over low heat, remove from heat and add nuts, vanilla and dash of salt. Turn fudge onto cutting board, peel off paper and cut into squares. It has been around since 1856. 1: Place ingredients in a 2-quart (2.2 L) micro-wave safe mixing bowl, and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. EAGLE BRAND CHOCOLATE FUDGE SAUCE. The more you stir, the creamier your fudge will be! When will our leaders learn this? Very good very easy! ( Log Out /  If you forgot the wax paper, no worries! This is this best fudge I have ever ate! Directions. Fudge Recipe Using Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk. Melt milk and chocolate over double boiler. Insanely Good Recipes is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. In heavy saucepan, heat sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter over medium heat until just bubbly, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. I had trouble making the other fudge recipes without burning them. Stir in nuts, salt and vanilla; pour into a buttered pan. Substitute half of the semi-sweet chocolate chips for milk chocolate, if you prefer that extra chocolatey, creamy kick.. Walnuts or peanuts (or peanut butter) for some crunch. 2: Beat with mixer for 5 minutes.. 3: Spread mixture into a parchment paper-lined 8 x 8" (2L) square pan. I will be making this again! You do have to be patient while it sets for a couple hours, but after that you’ve got a creamy, chocolatey treat that everyone will enjoy. Copyright © 2020 InsanelyGoodRecipes.com - Quick & Easy Recipes semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1 (14 oz.) The fact that it provided nourishment for infants and children was a bonus. Save It! Here you'll find simple and delicious recipes that you can make in 30 minutes or less. Put filling on oatmeal mixture. Remove from pan by lifting the wax paper. The family will go wild for this peanutty fudge. World peace begins with chocolate! The fudge is so silky and the rich chocolate-ness is so decadent and addictive. You can also freeze this fudge recipe. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Eagle Brand Fudge Insanely Good Eagle Brand Festive Fudge Recipe Food Com 3 Minute Fudge Chocolate And More 3 Minute Fudge Chocolate And More Chocolate Swirl Candy Cane Fudge Your … Ingredients: 5  (milk .. nuts .. salt .. vanilla ...), Ingredients: 5  (chips .. milk .. nuts .. salt .. vanilla), Ingredients: 14  (chips .. eggs .. flour .. milk .. oatmeal .. salt ...), Ingredients: 13  (caramels .. cocoa .. eggs .. flour .. milk .. milk* ...), Ingredients: 11  (chips .. cocoa .. eggs .. flour .. milk .. sugar ...), Ingredients: 5  (chips .. craisins .. milk .. sugar .. t.vanilla), Ingredients: 5  (extract .. morsels .. salt ...), Ingredients: 5  (chips .. milk .. salt .. vanilla ...). To make it even easier I'd use white chocolate chips so you don't have to cut up the squares. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Chill 3 hours, then cut in squares. Because of its high sugar content, this fudge recipe is much less prone to bacteria growth, especially compared to most other baked treats. The secret ingredient, Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, is really no secret. In a 2-quart glass measuring cup, combine sweetened condensed milk, chocolate morsels, butter, and water. Line an 8 or 9-inch pan with wax paper. Eat More: Eagle Brand Chocolate Fudge Sauce! Information is not currently available for this nutrient. In glass bowl put in the first 2 ingredients. Be the first to rate this post. An email has been sent to you, please check your email inbox and click on the link in the email to verify your email address. https://www.eaglebrand.com/recipe-detail/chocolatefudge-4139 Preheat oven to 350°F. :  Beat with mixer for 5 minutes. Cook rapidly stirring frequently until thick (about 10 minutes). It’s a quick and easy failproof treat. As soon as everything is mixed together and the chocolate has completely melted, remove from the heat. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. When the fudge is starting to stiffen and get shiny, that’s when you know it’s done! It should only be about five minutes, but make sure you start to see a definite change in texture before you take it off the heat. And once you try it, it’ll be your go to treat every year! But before we get into the recipe, let’s chat a bit first! Amount is based on available nutrient data. Every kitchen pantry should keep a can or two on the shelf. Change ). Chocolate. Cut into squares. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/sweetened-condensed-milk-fudge Microwave white chips and milk uncovered in microwave safe bowl on HIGH for 2 min. Serve warm. ... heat. Which is why I love this 15-minute Eagle Brand Fudge recipe. 1 I used chunky peanut butter instead of adding the chopped peanuts and used a 12 oz package of white chocolate chips smooth creamy with lots of peanut flavor easy enough to make several batches for gift giving they'll think you worked a lot harder than you did. Peel off the paper, cut your fudge into squares and enjoy. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Grease a 8" pan. Awesome Awesome Awesome!!! In glass bowl put in the first 2 ingredients. I’ll do it but as ambassador, I’ll need some, um, samples, Gail. Use white chocolate and add in 1 cup of broken up Oreos for a tasty Cookies N Cream variation. You saved EAGLE BRAND® Peanut Butter Fudge to your. Fudge will last up to two weeks at room temperature. Truth. Share Recipe. Add in 3 drops of green food coloring to make it extra festive! I'VE TRIED A LOT OF DIFFERENT RECIPES FOR PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE AND AS YOU ALL KNOW THERE ARE LOTS OF THEM I FOUND THIS ONE BY FAR MY FAVORITE, This is the best PB fudge recipe I have tried so far. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. No votes so far! This gave it a delicate PB flavor w/out being too over powering.:). ( Log Out /  You can even make it in the microwave. :  Spread mixture into a parchment paper-lined 8 x 8" (2L) square pan.