Reviewed in the United States on December 22, 2019. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Mere Christianity Study Guide: A Bible Study on the C.S. In this eight-session video group study (DVD/digital video sold separately), you will discover why Mere Christianity by C.S. Just very difficult to work through as a group.

Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Lewis experts and advocates, this first of its kind video curriculum explores the meaning, history, and contemporary application of the book.

Why does Lewis state that Christianity is a more liberal viewpoint than atheism? Introductory Study Guide for Mere Christianity Created by: Liz Evershed, C.S. Lewis's Mere Christianity, Mere Christianity: Discussion and Study Guide for the Book by C. S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters Study Guide: A Bible Study on the C.S.

Check out our wide selection of third-party gift cards.

Lewis to those who do not claim to be Christian. A C. S. Lewis aficionado, Brown has written, taught, and lectured on Lewis extensively for more than ten years. Grow Your Child's Library with Top Young Reader Series, Knock Knock Gifts, Books & Office Supplies, Buy One, Get One 50% Off Holiday Boxed Cards, Learn how to enable JavaScript on your browser, 1, 2, and 3 John: Zondervan Exegetical Commentary, 'Behind' the Text: History and Biblical Interpretation, Devotions on the Greek New Testament: 52 Reflections, Luke: Zondervan Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament, What's Behind Our Sense of Right and Wrong, Christian Behavior and the Great Sin of Pride. In a world where women were silenced, she found her voice. Designed for use with the Discussing Mere Christianity Video Study 9780310699859 (sold separately). I suppose the production value was top of the line, but having Guest Experts attempt to distill the section down in a 15 minute "living-room" talk, missed the mark. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Discipling, Coaching and Mentoring the Next Generation and the Body of Christ To Influence the Nations! only commentary series with a graphical display, theology in application section and identification of the main idea for each section. Check out our wide selection of third-party gift cards. Very Probably: Five Rational Ways to Think about the Question of a God, Dare: To Answer the Call of Your Future (Repossible Book 4). Just very difficult to work through as a group. I have read Mere Christianity three times; twice in my undergrad program and once in my M.Div. Start by marking “Discussing Mere Christianity Study Guide: Exploring the History, Meaning, and Relevance of C.S. A must read for every Christian.

This study aims to fulfill the vision of C.S. Discussing Mere Christianity Study Guide: Exploring the History, Meaning, and Relevance of C.S. There's a problem loading this menu right now.