Our History; Where to Buy. Buttermilk, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Whey, Bleached Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Cream, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Milk, Skim Milk, Contains 2% or Less of Cocoa, Cocoa Butter, Unsweetened Chocolate, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Palm Kernel Oil, Soybean Oil, Food Starch-Modifies, Salt, Oat Fiber, Soy Lecithin, Canola Oil, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Mono & Diglycerides. Chocolate, chocolate with caramel, chocolate with fudge frozen dairy dessert cones dipped in chocolate flavored coating all inside a chocolate cone topped with chocolate cookie pieces; artificial flavor added. You can't go wrong with this chocolate classic. It a wonderful product. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Shop for Blue Bunny Chocolate Mini Swirls Ice Cream Cones 8 Count at Kroger. Your health & safety is our priority, and we're taking COVID-19 very seriously. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Creamy chocolate frozen dairy dessert in a chocolate cone dipped in chocolate flavored coating topped with chocolate cookie pieces. I spotted Blue Bunny’s Load’d Cones Brownie Bomb ice cream and hoped it would give me my brownie fix. Out of stock. Product Image . Skip the mini ice cream cones you find at the parlor and enjoy a Blue Bunny Mini Swirl at home or on the go instead! Creamy peanut butter swirls and dipped cone pieces, mixed into rich vanilla ice cream. Welcome to the official Blue Bunny website!

Blue bunny chocolate ice cream is very yummy and it's one of our household favorite. Find quality frozen products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup.

Product Title SKINNY COW Simply Amazing Salted Caramel Pretzel Ice ... Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars, based on 34 reviews 34 ratings. ICE CREAM. We were unable to find your location. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care.

Creamy peanut butter swirls and dipped cone pieces, mixed into rich vanilla ice cream. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. You can't go wrong with this classic. Try all our flavors; you'll love these mini cones! Retry current location | Change to a manual zip code. Manufacturers, Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Your health & safety is our priority, and we're taking COVID-19 very seriously. Contains Milk, Soy, Wheat. We were unable to find your location. Subscribe to MassLive.com. Looking for a mini cones experience? Traditions stronger. Fun Ice Cream Facts: Did you know it takes an average of 50 licks to eat an ice cream cone? And of course, the dipped swirly cue makes it fun from top to bottom! Moods brighter.

Browse Blue Bunny's ice cream products and find your favorite flavor! Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Buttermilk, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Whey, Bleached Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Wheat Flour, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Cream, Milk, Skim Milk, Contains 2% or Less of Cocoa, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Canola Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Food Starch-Modified, Soy Lecithin, Soybean Oil, Salt, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Oat Fiber, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Mono & Diglycerides, Baking Soda, Water, Corn Starch, Pectin, Caramel Color. Enter zip code or address.

It was really crunchy and tasted like a chocolate cookie. Fun Ice Cream Facts: Did you know it takes an average of 50 licks to eat an ice cream cone?

Browse Blue Bunny's ice cream products and find your favorite flavor! Blue Bunny Mini Swirls are a tasty treat that's no biggie! Product Title DRUMSTICK We Love Chocolate Ice Cream Sundae Cone Va ... Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars, based on 12 reviews 12 ratings. My husband and I indulge in an ice cream cone with blue bunny chocolate every night after dinner!

or enter zip code or address manually.

Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. What's not to love? We aim to show you accurate product information. I had a hankering for a brownie the other day, but the store-bought kind never taste great and I didn’t want to bake them myself, so brownies in ice cream was my best bet, especially with the humidity we’ve been having the past few weeks.
Manufacturers,

Blue Bunny has been making quality ice cream for over 80 years. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Read our response here. Try all our flavors; you'll love these mini cones! The chocolate ice cream is creamy and sweet and has a mild chocolate flavor which works out great because the rest of the mix-ins in this treat are a chocolate overload.

All rights reserved (About Us).
Here we have chocolate ice cream (actually frozen dairy dessert, which was a bit disappointing since Blue Bunny makes great ice cream), brownie pieces, a fudge swirl, fudge filled bunnies and a chocolate coating all in a chocolate cone. Read exclusive stories only found here. I also enjoyed the thin layer of chocolate covering the treat. Always a treat! Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Just use our store locator below to find your nearest retailer, and restock your Blue Bunny stash in no time. These mini cones are just the right size, but have big taste. Running low on ice cream? Read our response here. May contain Peanuts. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. I was really impressed with this treat and am definitely going to try any other flavors the brand comes out with. One delicious, ice creamy bite at a time. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Delicious Flavor: Made with vanilla flavored ice creamy frozen dairy dessert dipped in chocolate flavored coating all inside a sugary cone, Quality Ingredients: High-quality ingredients go into every one of our unique and delicious flavors, How to Enjoy: Ice creamy cones are best enjoyed straight from the freezer. And of course, the dipped swirly cue makes it fun from top to bottom! I honestly didn’t notice the fudge swirl so I don’t really have an opinion on it.