Considering asking my doc but but am unsure if my insurance will comply. can you get high from overdosing on adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine)? If you have adhd - then the Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) will noramally help you to slow down and focus. difference between dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) spansules/tablets? I will reference back to them prior to my next doctor's appointment. TL;DR: d-amp vs adderall which like more. Adderall itself is an example of the brand of amphetamines. users here say they 'feel at home' and 'finally found a place where people understand them'. Have very go ... what is amphetamine and what is dextroamphetamine? When you are taking a generic medicine, it may come in any of a number of forms--tablets, capsules, and so on. You need to have your current treatment re-evaluated in person by a psychiatrist. yes, and i prefer the d- it feels cleaner and calmer to me. By using our website, you consent to our use of cookies. If so, which did you prefer? 20 comments. prescription just says 'dexedrine (dextroamphetamine).'. i ran out but have a bunch of 5mg tabs left. How much exercise to get when constipated. Comparing Adderall to Dexedrine isn’t simply a matter of levoamphetamine vs dextroamphetamine. Over a million (!!!) what are the risks of taking 200-300mg of adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) over a course of three days to get high? Dextroamphetamine vs. Adderall. New … I'm only half-way through reading this comment, but I just want to say: I really appreciate both the content and excellent post formatting. Has anyone here been on both and preferred one or the other? do amphetamines get you high and make you lose weight too? Two of the salts in Adderall have significantly less amphetamine base than the sulfate salt. usually get tablets but pharmacy gave me spansules (mistake?) How easy was it for you to get your insurance to cover it (assuming you did)? adderall XR is 75% dextroamphetamine, 25% levoamphetamine. Your question is worrisome and inappropriate on this medical forum. how much dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) would it take to get messed up? Press J to jump to the feed. Top answers from doctors based on your search: Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Has anyone here been on both and preferred one or the other? is there a way to get rid of insomnia from dexedrine (dextroamphetamine)? share. Adderall is the brand-name medication containing both dextroamphetamine and l-amphetamine salts in a ratio of 3:1 d-amphetamine to l-amphetamine. Seriously. It contains lisdexamfetamine, which only changes into dextroamphetamine when it is taken orally and metabolized by the body’s enzymes. Its brand names include ProCentra and Dexedrine . Dextroamphetamine vs Adderall? 78% Upvoted. ... High doses also lead to abnormal functioning of the cardiovascular and central nervous system. They should be more or less equivalent ... Make sure you take it only in the morning, so that it's out of your system by evening (when your body should be winding down for sleep). i take 10mg dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) tabs 3x a day. Dextroamphetamine vs Adderall . worse than before. A place where people with ADHD and their loved ones can interact with each other exchanging stories, struggles, and non-medication strategies. Example. Thank you very much for taking the time to construct those posts. my doctor prescribed me adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) b/c i have adhd. can i take 2 5mg tabs till i get my 10mg tabs refilled? This thread is archived. Key Differences. Dextroamphetamine is a generic drug that is sometimes used in combination with other substances to treat ADHD, narcolepsy, and other medical conditions. If so, which did you prefer? Although it is best to check with the prescribing physician, taking two of the 5 mg tabs should approximate the effect of one 10 mg tab. how to address?want 24/hr relief. adderall is the name brand for a combination of 4 mixed amphetamine salts, which in turn consist of the two enantiometers of the amphetamine molecule, the right handed, or dextrorotatory, dextroamphetamine, and the left handed, or levorotatory, levoamphetamine. I'm saving it but this is something everyone needs a chance to read. Dextroamphetamine is a single drug, while Adderall is a combination of two drugs. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Weekly threads to plan and notice the positive in our lives. also for pill(973) how much is a normal doce and how much would it take to get high? Both the medicines belong to the group of psychostimulants which promote wakefulness and increase attention span. vyvanse+dexedrine for cognitive+word finding issues.when meds wear off i get totally confused.