"July 13th 2014 was the absolute worst day of my life," Sharry posted on Facebook. “I am still unable to comprehend how viral this photo has gone, but I am happy to have helped tell Sierra’s story,” said Henley, adding that she has received hundreds of messages and emails from others who have similar stories to Sharry’s and can relate. Back in July, Sierra Sharry and Lane Smith were just about to become parents. But then Smith fell and hit his head. Sharry was eight months pregnant. When it was time for his 6-month pictures, Sharry had a special request. 351. "Lane's not physically here with us, of course, but that picture represents to us that he is always watching over us and he will always be there for us no matter what," Sharry said. "I can't believe she actually did this," Sharry said. Before Sierra Sharry's son was ever born, he was without a father. (CNN)Call it a little piece of heaven for a family torn apart by tragedy. "July 13th 2014 was the absolute worst day of my life," Sharry posted on Facebook. Deceased dad added to family photo. The family photo has become a social media sensation after appearing on the photographer's Facebook page this week. Their son Taos arrived a few weeks later. It has some 193,000 likes and more than 24,000 shares. The encouragement I’ve gotten from these people I don’t even know is something I’ll never forget. But then Smith fell and hit his head. Updated 1505 GMT (2305 HKT) April 3, 2015. Call it a little piece of heaven for a family torn apart by tragedy. JUST WATCHED Dad added to family photo. Taos' dad, Lane Wilson, who died before he was born, was edited into the photo. Imagine adding your deceased loved ones to your most important family When Sharry recently went to get family photos with Taos, she wanted to make sure his dad was included in some way. Back in July, Sierra Sharry and Lane Smith were just about to become parents. By Ed Payne, CNN. Sharry, too, says she has been flooded with responses from families with stories similar to hers, as the photo has made its rounds on the internet. Sharry, who lives in Eakly, Oklahoma, told TODAY Parents that Smith was killed in an ATV accident last July, when she was 8 months pregnant with their son. This is a stunning effect with the most Jaw dropping results! Updated 1505 GMT (2305 HKT) April 3, 2015. Their son Taos arrived a few weeks later. By ... Henley shared the photo, along with Sharry's story, on her Facebook page, and it quickly went viral. "It's like amazing and apparently everyone else thinks it is too. I hope I can help them to remember we have to push forward and never forget our loved ones. She was eight months pregnant when her boyfriend, Lane Smith, died after a tragic accident. He was taken to the OU Medical Center in Oklahoma City. Security Check Required. Saved by Amy Garcia. The father of my unborn child.". Aroha Nicola was nearly five months p… Because they were a huge part of our lives, we have to push forward for them,” said Sharry. The father of my unborn child.". When it was time for his 6-month pictures, Sharry had a special request. Updated 11:05 AM ET, Fri April 3, 2015 . Maybe the photographer could make their family complete, just for one picture, "They asked me if I would be willing to 'play around' with capturing their first family photo by editing Taos' daddy in one of their pictures,", "I just got to thinking, we don't have a picture with Lane in it," the new mom told. The photographer wasn't sure it would work, but they found just the right picture of Smith -- one that has him looking over his family's shoulder. After losing her baby's father, one mom created a unique family photo: it shows the mom, her son, and an edited image of the deceased dad. "I can't believe she actually did this," Sharry said. He was taken to the OU Medical Center in Oklahoma City. After facing an unthinkable tragedy—the death of her boyfriend, who was the father of her child—Sierra Sharry wanted to memorialize the man she loved by showing her son that his dad is always watching over them. Saved from facebook.com. Love Photography Creative Photography Newborn Photography People Photography Family Portraits Family Photos Couple Photos Baby Photos Prom Pictures. "I lost my best friend. (CNN)Call it a little piece of heaven for a family torn apart by tragedy. Add A Deceased Loved One To A Photo Memorial Photo Spirit Angel Departed family Member Photo The Most beautiful way to memorialize loved ones who have passed on. A GRIEVING family has shared a heartbreaking photo after a dad was only allowed only minutes with his dead baby due to strict hospital coronavirus rules. It has some 193,000 likes and more than 24,000 shares. He is watching out for his little boy better than anyone and I know he’s got to be so proud.”. Autumn Family Photos.. In Henley’s Facebook post, Sharry explained what the image means to her, saying, “I now have a picture of my little family…This is how I picture us—Taos and I living our lives the best we can with Lane always watching over our shoulder. Sharry’s son is now 7 months old, and as he grows older, she says she is glad she will have the image to share with him. Sierra Sharry’s son Taos has his dad’s big boots to fill. “I’ve had so many people comment on the pictures and tell me their stories, which I hate because I wouldn’t wish (what they’re going through) on my worst enemy. "It's like amazing and apparently everyone else thinks it is too. Photographer Adds Deceased Father To Family Portrait In Touching Tribute. Family Photo Reunites Deceased Father with His Family. Before shot of Sierra Sharry and son Taos before Taos' dad, Lane Wilson, was edited into the photo. ", Dad's ghostly image makes appearance in family photo, Adorable moment baby hears for the first time, The Rock sends a message to young fan with cancer, 6-year-old girl sworn in as honorary officer, Troops reveal gender of fallen soldier's baby, Autistic teen helps store worker stock shelves, Officer's act of kindness caught on video, Toddler cancer survivor becomes donor's flower girl, Troops have photo shoot with baby of fallen soldier, Husband learns to do wife's hair after stroke, Dying mom gets final wish from hospital bed, Woman adopts son after meeting birth mom on flight, Terminally ill man gets dying wish to see dog, Mother hears donor son's heart beat after 3 years, This student got accepted into 19 top universities, Hugh Grant: Covid-19 makes you 'want to sniff strangers' armpits', Princess Diana makes her debut in season 4 of 'The Crown', The PC guy from Apple's iconic commercials is back, See how Fox News changed tune on accepting election results, Late-night hosts lampoon Americans celebrating Biden victory, Markets soar after Pfizer vaccine news and Biden win, See Apple's new Macbooks with the M1 chip, Watch: People travel in Virgin Hyperloop for the first time, 'SNL' takes aim at the presidential election, Watch Fox News call the election for Biden, Sierra Sharry was eight months pregnant when her son's father died, A photographer was able to add Lane Smith to the family photo. Smith never recovered. Courtesy of Kayli Henley/ Kayli Photography. Smith never recovered. Sierra Sharry and son Taos welcome a familiar figure into their family photo. The family photo has become a social media sensation after appearing on the photographer's Facebook page this week. The photographer wasn't sure it would work, but they found just the right picture of Smith -- one that has him looking over his family's shoulder. "I lost my best friend. Maybe the photographer could make their family complete, just for one picture, "They asked me if I would be willing to 'play around' with capturing their first family photo by editing Taos' daddy in one of their pictures,", "I just got to thinking, we don't have a picture with Lane in it," the new mom told. Steals and Deals: Save up to 75% on holiday entertaining essentials. "Lane's not physically here with us, of course, but that picture represents to us that he is always watching over us and he will always be there for us no matter what," Sharry said. Henley shared the photo on the Facebook page for her photography business last week, and says she’s amazed at how quickly the touching tribute has gone viral.