Requires setup in City National Online. Card Control-Turn you card on/off anytime. This means you’re not able to pay your mortgage because on the mobile version, the menu doesn’t appear correctly after selecting “Mortgage”, and beyond the main menu you can’t navigate anywhere else within the menu because of this bug. This should seriously be illegal and feels completely wrong. Deposit Limits and account eligibility apply. Transfers - Easily transfer cash between your City Bank accounts. SMS text messaging (we recommend using Quick View). You need to check your app- all parts- for usability. The whole app set up is great! What business functions are available within the new City National Bank app? Citi Mobile ® apps give you the power of simplicity: Manage your finances with just a few taps Set up real-time notifications for your account activity, such as … Search for "City Bank Personal" in the app store of your choice. Mound City Bank assumes no liability for the content, information, security, policies or transactions provided by these other sites. Business Essentials User Guide.

You need to update the app because the old (“City National Mobile”) app and the new City National Bank App can’t be active simultaneously. In some cases, you may be asked to further confirm your identity by correctly answering security questions. We are continually working to deliver an exceptional user experience within the app. ‎Start banking wherever you are with City Bank & Trust Mobile for your iPhone!

Standard text messaging rates/data usage from your carrier may apply. We recommend that you review and evaluate the privacy and security policies of the site that you are entering. Apply for a personal loan, or learn how to invest in your financial future. City National Bank’s secure sign-in helps protect you from online fraud.

I'm deleting it soon. We will be sure to highlight any new features within the app as they become available. Available features include: Accounts - View your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.

Transactions are fast, safe and secure. What mobile devices and operating systems are compatible with the new app?

Mobile Banking Service End User Agreement, Recognized for Excellence in Business Banking by Greenwich Associates for 12 Consecutive Years. App features only available with existing City Bank consumer checking account. Our systems indicate that you are using an older version of Internet Explorer that may not fully support our online services. Please be advised that you will then link to a website hosted by another party, where you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of, the privacy and security policies of Mound City Bank. Download City Bank & Trust Mobile and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. You can also receive an alert anytime your card is used.City Bank & Trust Company is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC. We are so excited that you love the new app and the features! I can go directly thru the app to schedule my bills payments. Fix it. City Bank provides multi-layered security using state-of-the-art encryption to give you peace of mind that your data is protected. Both options allow you to: view account balances, search recent account activity, transfer funds, pay bills and find nearest ATM or branch locations. User desktop registration is a pre-requisite to accessing Business Suite Mobile for the very first time. Requires iOS 10.3 or later.

Deposits are subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdraw. Mobile banking with the all-new City National Bank App provides an entirely upgraded experience that helps you see your financial big picture and tools to manage all your accounts, deposit checks, pay bills and people, and transact business—all from your secured device. I recommend adding fingerprint login for faster use. Mound City Bank mobile banking gives you access to your accounts from your mobile web browser, Android app, or Apple iOS app. This delay is frustrating if you rely solely on the app for your information and think you have more in your account than you actually do! Some features are only included for eligible customers. Our entirely upgraded experience helps you see your financial big picture with tools to manage all your accounts, deposit checks, pay bills and people, and transact business—all from your secured device.

on your phone. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. To access the mobile banking website, go to our Mobile Banking portal. All Rights Reserved. How often do I need to download the City National Bank App? Get access to City's Mobile App, eStatements and much more. Mobile banking gives you access to your accounts from your mobile web browser or a downloadable mobile banking app, depending on your preference and your phone capabilities. City National Bank App requires that you download the City National Bank App and is only available for select mobile devices. The service brings together all the conveniences of branch banking to the screen of your internet-enabled devices. Now you can manage your finances from virtually anywhere. Just doesn’t work about a third of the time! With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. Required data plan not included; iPhone App requires data plan to access account (s) and features. Available to all City Bank & Trust online banking customers, City Bank & Trust Mobile allows you to check balances, make transfers, find locations, pay bills and control your debit card. Before this app I had to go thru the web and log in to schedule payments for my bills! Zelle should only be used to send money to friends, family or others you know and trust. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Manage your money 24/7 with City's Digital Services. The new app shows pending transactions, but does not reflect those transactions in the balances nearly as fast as before. City National Bank is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada. Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Deposit products and services are provided by City National Bank Member FDIC.

Quickly send and receive money to and from friends, family and others you trust.

Did any features from the previous app go away? Upgrade to the latest Internet Explorer version, Investment and Insurance products: Are not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency, Are not deposits of or guaranteed by a Bank or any Bank affiliate. Is there a User Guide for performing business functions? It never seems to work. Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place. Mound City Bank Mobile allows you to check balances, make transfers, and find locations. I really like the app but hate having to type in my login information every time I use it.