It’s perfect for women with dry and/or mature skin, who don’t need or want heavy feeling, visible coverage, but still want their skin to look flawless.
xx. Read honest and unbiased product reviews …

Warm. I live in Los Angeles with my fiance and love writing about beauty.

This is an example of how the foundation looks once the t-zone has been set, I used the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Powder #2 (which only mutes the gloss, as opposed to mattifying the skin entirely).

Pale kid life! Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation Review I have to start off by saying, Charlotte Tilbury really does know how to make you glow, and the Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation is all about that. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I tried this foundation. Your email address will not be published. At the five hour mark, I’m craving a blot and I’m normal to dry. But for me, with dry skin and fine lines, I’ve noticed that it makes my skin, especially around my forehead, look much younger.
I always wear a setting spray, it’s a miracle on this earth. Pseudo-ceramides hydrate your skin for up to 18 hours. Both makeup artist and our testers said its sheer coverage looked natural and felt comfortable, too. Posted on April 29, 2019 By: Author Molly Gardner, I’m so excited to share this review and swatches of Charlotte Tilbury’s light-to-medium coverage foundation, called “Light Wonder.”. Interesting read..thankyou. It doesn’t settle around the crevice of my nose, woo-freaking-hoo! The Sunday Riley offers a touch less coverage and dries down to a satin/matte finish, while the Sunday Riley is uber dewy. Also, just wanted to thank you Karima! Thank you for reading and being a part of the blog! A deliberate addition.

If you continue to use this site we will assume that you agree with it.

The Chanel 24 is borderline fluffy… Still searching! The shade Fair 1 is perfect for my NC15 skin. Gives a bit more coverage than a tinted moisturizer too which I like. All powder products are so finely milled it’s amazing.

Lips = Charlotte Tilbury Lipliner in Pillow Talk + Lipstick in B*tch Perfect And separating. I always have to be in the shade or my body cooks. I had also purchased shade 4, which works for me when I have a faux tan, but is one shade too dark for my natural skin color. Características Principales. Bad analogy, I apologise) and that’s against my no-foundation-foundation nature so I kinda wish it had a bit more coverage so I could apply less product overall. xx, Hi Karima Adding the drops also seems to help the foundation dry down a bit more so it isn’t tacky. <333 Armani Lasting Silk is my all time favorite, although they just continued my shade #4.75 (heartbroken). Worth noting that, as with most dewy bases that don’t set bulletproof, the Light Wonder Foundation will transfer without much encouragement. x.

I don’t own all the shades so I can’t say with any certainty, sorry! Eh I swatched it and wasn’t crazy about it. Pictured beautifully in the full face shot above, if I may say so myself .

Noticeable upon application but fleeting, the scent is somewhere between clean and floral. Especially to where I may need more coverage. However, I am very uncertain if I should go for shade #1 Fair or #2 Medium. So glad you love it! The coverage I would describe as sheer, buildable to a medium. Yep!

Overall score: 79/100 Tested January 2020 This foundation's lightweight formula contains active ingredients and pseudo-ceramides. xx. Sometimes the beauty blender actually blends too well with this foundation and makes the coverage too sheer for how I like my skin to look. How To Know Your Skin + Foundation Undertone | Cool . Out of the tube, #4 looks neutral enough to match my olive skin but it oxidises to a slightly warmer hue – nothing major but something to consider. 96% of our testers agreed that this foundation's liquid formula was weightless and easily blended onto the skin, leaving it looking smooth and flawless. ➡️ This $6 c, Reese Witherspoon made me (want to) do it. This would be great for the girl who loves light coverage and I think it would look really nice on mature skin also.

Learn how your comment data is processed. , Hey Petra, The garlic nob one was a great one! In fact, the finish is so tacky that you’ll need a generous helping of powder in order to apply powder blush/bronzer/contour and have it lay evenly – I tend to layer cream products instead, to avoid excessive powdering. Lightweight foundation review: We tested Charlotte Tilbury's Light Wonder Foundation. xx, Charlotte Tilbury is all about the glowy, huh!

I've been back on the hunt for the perfect cruelty-free foundation. If you are looking for something that gives you a ‘your skin but better’ look this is for you.

xx. I love how honest and thorough your reviews are! Copyright © 2020 GirlGetGlamorous | The Wisteria on Trellis Framework by Mediavine, How To Get Strawberry Blonde Hair At Home | DIY Guide Part 2, Boxycharm: January + February 2016 Unboxing, #sponsored It’s burgundy makeup season and I am, Just a moment of appreciation for @kohgendo founda, p.m. skincare video and blog post are up now on Gi, Filing this under “very fun life experiences!”, From Zoom to the living room: 7 Makeup + Hair Tips, This video always makes me smile because of a very, Swipe to watch this shadow go on! x. I love weird analogies. Lasts all day for me, though I do set with powder. I like dewy foundations, but there are better coverage versions out there that sit better on my skin, have a nicer glow and don’t require blotting every five minutes. I own a lot and I definitely won’t use them up before expiry date…, I don’t abide by expiry dates, they’re generally inaccurate in my experience.

Thank you!

Former comedian, current makeup artist + beauty blogger. Haha, Yay So pleased you’re enjoying the blog posts! I’d love it if you could do a top 5 foundations detailed post. Absolutely adored the formulation but it did not last a minute once I left the house. xx. I’ve kind of gone off the deep ed with her products. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. CHARLOTTE SAYS: LIGHT WONDER foundation has multiple uses-perfect for women on the go. ( Log Out /  2 looks to be about the right depth but if I remember correctly, it runs a little warm. Happy to hear it mixes well with the Cover FX drops as I have had some issues finding a good mix for these.