Resonate a calm and quietness of spirit. … A Godly Woman Always Seeks to be Modest in Her Dress. (Proverbs 7:10) By contrast, the ungodly woman’s clothing points to herself and her body instead of her Father in Heaven and His holiness. Serve the Lord. She also rises while it is yet night, and provides food for her … A Godly Woman Seeks to Serve Others. A Godly woman shows hospitality Here are 12 Traits of a Godly Woman …. Then out came a woman to meet him, dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent. 12 Characteristics of a Godly Woman (how to become a TRUE woman of God!)

A Godly woman raises children “Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading … Set your mind on eternal things, serve the eternal King, and live to please only Him. I even saw one post that was titled 31 characteristics. 1. God commends women for bringing up children in this passage and others, including... 2.

https://www.thepeacefulhaven.com/character-traits-godly-woman

As I researched and prayed about this post, I realized that choosing just 3 characteristics of a godly woman would be difficult. Luke 12:6-7 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not … They are confident in the Creator. 1. I could make a list of 7 or 10 or 18 or 24. God views the act of hospitality as precious, and He praises women of …