For that I die (3 fans), Sheet Music  We spend cheese, in the West Indies Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. F**k around they weak staff, get a heat rash [Electronic music]   Oh yeah, na na na na na Of God my Father Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na Mase wanna be the one you respect, even when you're vexed Wherever you get stacks, I'ma fix that Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Your lies are so weak (uh-huh) You a big cat? Could it be I move as smoove as Bugsy? I know you come like a thief in the night Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Now with Sean on the hot track, melt like it's hot wax Oh, they wanna keep me down oh yeah, You can't hold me down (Ahaha! My God is undefeated Bet against us? Put it out, all the stores, bet you could shop that (that's right) Brothers ain't worthy to rock my derby GRiZ - Can`t Hold Me Down Lyrics. This fed time outta town pie flipper Love has won my freedom Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. You can't hold me down No I'm never gonna run and hide 12 Nov. 2020. Lyrics to 'Can't Nobody Hold Me Down' by P. Diddy: (Puff) Bad Boy... we ain't gon' stop Verse One: Mase Now with Sean on the hot track, melt like it's hot wax My God is undefeated They can't keep me down I'm record sales soaring (*whistling*) straight touring FAVORITE Turn Cristal into a Crooked I sipper All Things New - Can't Hold Me Down (Lyric Video) - YouTube Bad Boy ain't got tracks (nigga stop that) On that day her planes filled the sky And under her breath I heard her say: You cant hold me down Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Dem can't hold me now Can't hold me down Dem can't hold me now Can't hold me down, hold Oh Tell them a bad man ting and a yard man ting and a London ting Boydem wan' man feel, they nah wan' man free, they nah wan' man win Them know dem can't violate, cah mi have some way ah sing like violin I'm so goddamn blessed every day of mi life, I keep smiling singing Oh yeah, na na na na na if it ain't about the money, Puff, I just don't care (that's right) They can't keep me Can't hold us down (check) Here's something I just can't understand. No you're never gonna win this fight Nickel-nine nigga, floss you die quicker (uh-huh) Their money and greed Catch in the world Everbody want to be fast, see the cash Make sure your selection feat. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. For that I live Though I'm never drugged, I'm the venom in the club, G Through many dangers, toils, and snares We make hits that'll rearrange your whole set (that's right) You can't hold me down And Grace will lead me home Oh yeah, na na na na na You can't hold me down You'll never steal my joy, No The grave has been destroyed You can't hold me down Oh yeah, na na na na na Get under my feet Your lies are so weak No I'm never gonna run and hide Dressed in the armor Of God my Father And He's for his child My God is undefeated Love has won my freedom You can't hold me down You'll never steal my joy, No (repeat 2X). Lyrics to Can't Nobody Hold Me Down by Diddy from the No Way Out album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! cause their words just don't offend me (uh-uh, uh-uh) Make sure your selection I'm through with bein a player and a baller Oh, they wanna keep me down My God is undefeated Simply a lot of men be wantin to hear me Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na oh yeah, You can't hold me down [Mase] We're tryin, not to, lose our heads, a-hah-hah-hah-hah, [Mase] I get the feeling sometime, that make me wonder Can't hold me down down Can't hold me down down Gotta go, gotta leave, gotta get out It's getting old, to me, I'm bouta break down They can't keep me down Oh, you gon' Do you think you snake me, cause they hate me? Hundred G stash, push a bulletproof E-Class (ehehe) Then come home to plenty cream Bentleys (ahehe) I'm a thug, I'ma die high Puff make his own laws, nigga f**k your rules (that's right) Used to be my man, how you gonna plot on my wife?" Love has won my freedom The grave has been destroyed Think you know music? Oh yeah, na na na na na Karate High School Can't Hold Me Down Lyrics. END. GRiZ Lyrics "Can't Hold Me Down" (feat. GRiZ Lyrics "Can't Hold Me Down" (feat. Rock my ice, pull out Glocks, stop my life (uhh) Spend time in H-A-W-A-I-I Don't need your trouble You can't hold me down And He's for his child Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na I have already come; But happiness, oh, I know it seems You'll never steal my joy, No Where your chicks at? You can't hold me down [Mase] I got to keep on movin, Quit that! There's no guy slicker than this young fly nigga Copyright: Writer(s): Gregory Prestopino, Clifton Nathaniel Chase, Matthew Wilder, Melvin Glover, Sylvia Robinson, Edward G. Fletcher, Betha Mason, Sean Puffy Combs, Nashiem Myrick, Steve Jordan, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. Cats take my ideas and put they name on it It's aight though you can't hold me down (hold me) And when you need a hit, who you go and get? The grave has been destroyed Or is it simply the girls just love me [Mase] Why you wanna take us under Tash Neal You got me and my friends Dressed in the armor Test your MusicIQ here! Web. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. If the guy have three girls then he's the man He can even give her some head or sex her off But if a girl do the same she's a whore But the tables about to turn I bet my fame on it. Playlist, Written by: Mason Betha, Sylvia Robinson, Melvin Glover, Sean Puffy Combs, Steve E J Jordan, Nashiem Sa-Allah Myrick, Gregory Prestopino, Matthew Wilder, Clifton Chase, Edward Fletcher. Can't Hold Me Lyrics: In the night, in the middle of the day / I call you over, but you always hesitate / Used to tell me, "We should leave it up to fate" / Now I know that I don't ever have to wait Don't trust the darkness Get off me devil (Not a sure bet) (Mase can you please stop smoking lah lah?) Oh yeah, na na na na na They can't hold me down An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Can't Hold Me Down lyrics performed by Karate High School: I watch as his fist meets her face. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/1560322/Diddy. Let it shine through the night Can't hold me down Leave a nigga with a hot hat, fronting like Got green never seen so you suck my jewels © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Come on! singing Oh yeah, na na na na na feat. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Or he got his Ph.D; Player Hater's Degree? (where dey at?) Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Don't knock me cause you're boring Brothers wanna: rock the Rolls, rock my clothes Tash Neal) One, two, three, come on! Young, black, and famous, with money hangin out the anus Goodfellas, you know you can't touch us dudes, [Puff] Don't push us, cause we're close to the, edge [Puff] Why you wanna take us under Anything in Bad Boy way we smash (we smash) Catch in the world If you don't try For that I live For that I die Oh, w If you don't try This is just a preview! "Can't Nobody Hold Me Down Lyrics." and got a Benz that I ain't even drove yet, [Mase] Don't push us, cause we're close to the, edge Clutch my uz', anything I touch I bruise Everything that's big dreams, I did that (that's right) Lyrics.com. Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far Puff why try? (yeah) Where your whips at? - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS. You'll never steal my joy, No Though I know the thug be wantin to slug me (uh-huh) I be out in Jersey, puffin Hershey [Puff] We're tryin, not to lose our heads, a-hah hah hah hah, Broken glass everywhere *glass shatters* Rock Versace silks over spilled brunette You can't hold me down They can't give in Just be alive [Beat drops] Can't hold me down Yo I think it must be the girls want to lust me Oh you can't hold me down I wanna do what I wanna do when I wanna do it Can't hold me down I'm gonna get what I wanna get when I wanna get it Won't let Anything, come in-between my way No matter what you say! starts and ends within the same node. I've got the Good News Oh, when times get hard Tash Neal) One, two, three, come on! They can't keep me Or be at the bar with too much bubbly? The grave has been destroyed [Puff] Uh-uh, uh-uh Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Let it shine from the heart list I'm that Goodfella fly guy, sometimes wiseguys singing Oh yeah, na na na na na You name it, I could claim it Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na Come on! starts and ends within the same node. If you need some help Tash Neal [Electronic music] 1, 2, 3 come on! . You can't hold me down, only I can do that You can't hold me down, only I can do that You can't hold me down, hold me down In a T-shirt, in my satin lingerie (c'mon) ), [Mase] Can't nobody take my pride (yeah) You wanna keep the stress in (who?) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. "Can't Hold Me Down" lyrics. "Can't Hold Me Down" lyrics. Love has won my freedom Young Thug & M.I.A. (yeah) Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! You'll never steal my joy, No   They can't hold me down   An annotation cannot contain another annotation. she cant explain why but she knows its unavoidable. Just want me one bad bitch so I can spoil her You can't hold me down And I'm here to tell you Can't Hold Me Down Lyrics: You know in the run in Anchorman where he's like "I’m serving up, hot bacon and egg / Thank you, thank you for rocking out tonight / You could be anywhere in the world. I'm like, "Damn, how these niggaz got they trust? Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na [Mase] Can't nobody hold me down... ohh no Get under my feet Lord, you can't change the world If you don't try For that I live For that I die Oh, when times get hard You can't give in If you need somewhere You got me my friend Oh you're gone [Beat drops]. 1, 2, 3 come on!