I truly believe it is worth the price. This stuff may smell bad- I have a mix feeling about the SMELL it smells like birthday cake and play-do, it smells good but then it doesn't LOL. Frizz control! It really leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated. You’ll definitely have a WOW moment when you’re washing this out. Does not contain: sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, petroleum, phthalates, DEA, synthetic colors or drying alcohols. []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! OVERALL I GIVE THIS A 5 ITS GREAT! The claim on the conditioner jar is that it works on all hair types. peppermint oil (scalp stimulation). Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2020. Camille Rose Lavender Quench Deep Conditioner 8 Oz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nd that’s great since I tend to get a little heavy handed with product. Camille Rose Lavender Quench Deep Conditioner 8 Oz. Really love this product right about now. All Rights Reserved. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!! Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2017. this worked very well for my 3b/4a hair and luv the smell. I can only use this product once and it's over. I didn’t notice anything special about it when I used it as a regular conditioner. GREAT FOR ALL HAIR TEXTURES: Great for all textures from curly to kinky hair. Healthy Hair Care Regimen for My Relaxed Hair, Retaining Length | The Ultimate Guide To Retain Length For Relaxed Hair. This process is automatic. Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2018. and Fresh Cleanse 8 Oz. I use this to deep condition my natural 4A hair and my 6 year olds hair as well. And it says to rinse out with cool water I never really liked doing that because it ALWAYS made my hair even more dryer than it is, but I followed the instructions and my hair was STILL moisturize. Replenish and rejuvenate dry, coarse and frizzy hair. Product Review: Camille Rose Naturals Algae Renew Deep Conditioner Wednesday, September 26, 2018 Promises: Our Algae Renew condish is handcrafted with amazing Blue Green Algae which are rich in vitamin B. Also, detangling and hydrating dull and unmanageable hair. Condition your hair deeply Olive oil deeply moisturizes by penetrating the hair shaft while the jojoba oil seals and locks the moisture in and adds shine. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2018. This video is a review of the Camille Rose Naturals Algae Renew Deep Conditioner. Camille Rose Algae Deep Conditioner – 8 oz, 7. tgin Honey Miracle Hair Mask Deep Conditioner With Raw Honey & Olive Oil For Natural Hair – Dry Hair – Curly Hair – 12 Oz, 8. I hope this is around for thousands of generations. Welcome back to my channel. Buy Camille Rose Naturals Algae Renew Deep Conditioner 240ml and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1. OBIA Naturals Babassu Deep Conditioner, 8 oz. Best #10 – Camille Rose Deep Conditioner Reviews – Available On Market. It seems to work it’s magic as a deep conditioner. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. If you are looking for camille rose deep conditioner than this review article may help you. Camille Rose Naturals Latte Define Leave-In Hair Conditioner 9 fl oz, Camille Rose Naturals Jansyns Moisture Max Conditioner, 8 Oz. Made with Raw Honey to moisturize you hair, making it softer and shinier! I was reading the Cathy Howse website ( http://www.ubhpublications.com/ ) last night (she updated it by the way and she looks fab!) Camille Rose Algae Rewnew Deep Conditioning Mask Blue green algae is known for preventing hair from thinning and breaking off while mango butter is deeply nourishing. We've found 46964 reviews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ut, it's still a good product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can only use this product once and it's over. Find a variety. People whose also looking for "Best Camille Rose Deep Conditioner ", this list will be helpful. Definetly uneconomical for those with a budget. Designed for all hair types so virtually anyone can use it. Luxuriously creamy and thoroughly nourishing, the Camille Rose Naturals Algae Renew Deep Conditioner leaves hair bursting with goodness for a healthier-looking finish.The formula is rich in 65 different vitamins as well as minerals, ensuring your strands receive everything they … I was super stoked because I already purchased and fell in love with their “Curl Maker” Gelee , “Fresh Curl” Revitalizing Hair Smoother, “Algae Renew” Deep Conditioner … Also, detangling and hydrating dull and unmanageable hair. Camille Rose Naturals Camille Rose Naturals Algae Renew Deep Conditioner 240ml A vitamin-packed moisturizing and strengthening treatment infused with blue green algae.