Honest to goodness, it just a few ingredients (I used Philadelphia’s 3-Step Cheesecake, and I’m officially hooked on that recipe), and you just bake it in a lined cake pan. We broke up the Kit Kat bars to place around the cake. Design by Purr. Step Two:  Cover cardboard circle with foil. Before I went to Atlanta, I made you a cake. Wedding.

You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, The Best Recipes for a Small Thanksgiving, 11 Best Precooked Turkeys for Thanksgiving 2020, 52 Thanksgiving Cookies for the Dessert Table, The Absolute Best Thanksgiving Pie Recipes 2020, 60 Super Seasonal Fall Thanksgiving Cocktails, 27 Most Delicious Christmas Dinner Casserole Ideas, 100+ Best Classic Thanksgiving Side Dishes, 25 Restaurants That'll Be Open on Thanksgiving Day, Candy: crushed red starlight mints; candy canes of assorted sizes and shapes. I placed the pieces of the “castle” onto the cake and covered in sprinkles. No crust necessary– easy peasy! The tins were 50 cents at her local thrift shop (she runs them through the dishwasher first and I bet you could find some at the dollar store too). This post may contain affiliate links. anonymous : this is a sweet idea but a little too sweet but great idea!!!!!!!!! Nope. We've got everything you need to improve life in the kitchen, from personalized recipe recommendations to handy planning tools and hands-on lessons. Frost the entire cake in chocolate frosting. More From Food & Drinks. Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands, candy bars, sprinkles, chocolate, muffin, puff pastry sheets and 1 more, white cake mix, peanuts, sauce, butter, Marshmallow Fluff, candy bars and 3 more, Torani Chocolate Sauce, brewed coffee, whipped cream, Torani Caramel Sauce and 4 more, shredded sweetened coconut, vanilla ice cream, candy bars, chocolate and 3 more, chocolate frosting, chocolate frosting, semisweet chocolate chips and 6 more, chocolate chips, popped popcorn, vanilla extract, unsalted butter and 5 more, vanilla extract, condensed milk, milk chocolate, toffee pieces and 3 more, oil, water, fudge brownie mix, candy bars, eggs, coated chocolates, all purpose flour, kosher salt, milk chocolate chips, vanilla extract and 4 more, heavy whipping cream, butter, walnuts, granulated white sugar and 6 more, bread flour, candy melts, eggs, granulated sugar, butter, baking powder and 2 more, cocoa powder, butter, all purpose flour, Milky Way Candy Bars and 4 more, baking powder, vanilla extract, snickers, peanut butter cups and 8 more, creamy peanut butter, heavy whipping cream, toffee bits, butter and 8 more, light corn syrup, Mars Candy Bars, butter, popped popcorn, sprinkles and 5 more, vanilla extract, candy bars, salt, brown sugar, hot fudge sauce and 7 more, unsalted butter, cream , unsalted butter, candy bars, semi sweet chocolate and 2 more, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, candy bar, m&m, unsalted butter, chocolate chips, candy bars, brown sugar, soda crackers and 1 more, chocolate chips, candy bars, salted cashews, sweetened condensed milk, caramel sauce, powdered sugar, chocolate chips, coconut, Rice Chex and 2 more, chocolate sauce, vanilla ice cream, maraschino cherries, Milky Way Candy Bar and 6 more, sprinkles, white chocolate, pretzels, candy bars, milk chocolate, nuts, candy bars, toffee bits, pretzel, white chocolate and 1 more, large egg, flour, baking powder, Butterfinger Candy, light brown sugar and 7 more, eggs, granulated sugar, dark chocolate, salt, shortening, Mounds Candy Bars and 3 more, light corn syrup, unsalted butter, vanilla extract, light brown sugar and 5 more, sour cream, chocolate milk, heavy whipping cream, cocoa, Mounds Sweetened Coconut Flakes and 14 more, vanilla extract, creamy peanut butter, sweetened condensed milk and 6 more, chocolate bars, large eggs, granulated sugar, candy bars, full fat cream cheese and 16 more, pure vanilla, brown sugar, powdered sugar, butter, cream cheese and 2 more, candy bars, brewed coffee, m&m, granulated sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder and 8 more, vanilla, baking soda, chocolate candy bars, powdered sugar, cocoa and 11 more, candy bars, milk chocolate, vanilla flavor candy coating, chocolate cake mix, caramel sauce, frozen whipped topping, condensed milk and 1 more, Almond Joy Candy Bar Filled Chocolate Bundt Cake.
1. by Rachel Sanders. Halloween candy such as Twix, Snickers, Milky Way, M&Ms, Peanut M&Ms, and Reese's Cups. Here’s what Laurie has to say about her idea: Here is an idea that I’ve used for years for our parties and gift-giving… Candy Cakes! This was my fourth TOFW, and like all the others, it didn’t disappoint! Frosted with the BEST chocolate frosting of all time and topped with candy bars and a caramel drizzle. Starting with the bottom layer and moving on up, you’re looking at: a layer of my all time favorite chocolate cake. But this cake is SO MUCH more than what it looks like. Explore.

The mother of all cakes. I just got back from an awesome weekend in Atlanta with my mom. Thanks to Laurie for the great step by step tutorial! Frosting with the BEST chocolate frosting of all time and topped with candy bars and a caramel drizzle.

©2020 Something Swanky.

This chocolate cheesecake cake is completely over the top! Step Seven: Keep adding candy bars around tin. I know a few college age boys who would love one!! And i’m going to make one for my son’s birthday.=), my grandsons will just love this thank you, After years of raising my own family and watching them start their own, I now dedicate my time to helping thousands of mothers and women live a more intentional life. Let cool completely.

Author, photographer, and dessert enthusiast. If you’re a fan of the candy bar, you’re going to flip over this. You can learn more about Deseret Book’s Time Out for Women here and Tim Ballard’s O.U.R. 36 Best Pumpkin Farms to Visit This Autumn, 30 Best Fall Flowers and Plants for Your Yard, 10 Charming Country Products by Black-Owned Brands. kml9876 : It is a very, very sweet cake! And not just any cake.

A layer of cheesecake smothered in a layer of caramel and peanuts sandwiched in between two thick layers of my favorite chocolate cake. Candy Bar Bites Studio DIY. The tins were 50 cents at her local thrift shop (she runs them through the dishwasher first and I bet you could find some at the dollar store too). And don’t worry– it’s not really that much extra work. Your email address will not be published. I usually use round tins with solid colored sides (I discard the lids) but as you can see in my photo, other shapes work well too. This next layer combined with the cheesecake is my favorite part of this cake.

taped side down) in center of cardboard circle. It’s moist and absolutely incredible. Place the cheesecake layer on top of the frosting. Pour the batter in, and bake cake for 40 minutes. Insert candy canes into the top of the cake.

And to the top and sides of the cake I added as much candy as the cake could possibly hold. This whimsical confection is decked out in seasonal sweets. It’s rich and creamy and out of this world.
My sister was visiting and wanted to make this cake for her birthday. I cut each ice cream cone in half and piped a large amount of frosting onto each piece using an 1M tip. Plus all that good stuff you see on the outside.

The candy castle was created using ice cream cones, plain buttercream frosting, sprinkles, and white rock candy. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io Advertisement - Continue Reading Below . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5-_zpuDpps, http://pinterest.com/pin/267049452874329272/, http://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/27126940.aspx, http://www.google.com/search?q=kit+kat+cake&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a, http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=kit+kat+cake&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8, http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=kit+kat+and+m%26m+cake&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8. Attach several strips of tape to top edge of largest tin.

Tell us your goals and taste preferences, and we'll scour our database of over 2 million recipes to find recipes just for you. Pipe a thick chocolate ring of frosting around the border of the cheesecake. .

A layer of cheesecake smothered in a layer of caramel and peanuts sandwiched in between two thick layers of my favorite chocolate cake. BuzzFeed Staff.

It’s been so much fun making them for family and friends. I love it. Try not to eat any!

Caramel sauce + roasted peanuts! These Candy Cakes usually cost less than $10 to make and can be customized for any event. Mix together the 1/2 cup peanuts with 1/2 cup of caramel sauce and spread over the cheesecake layer. about 1/4 cup Caramel sundae sauce (I like Smuckers Caramel Delight Sundae Sauce and Mrs. Richards Butterscotch Caramel Sauce).