I've been under you too long Just because of you, oh, I feel good That ain't bad Just because of you, boy I found the one thing I need And I get the same old grins As fresh as morning dew Just by holding my hand I know my heart is open You're gonna see I go to the same old places (Can't you see my feet are on the ground), (You're gonna see) You'd be happy to see me smile Just because of you, boy It's just a brand new kinda me God knows something had to change I tell the same old jokes And see a brand new girl Just because of you An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Give the same old grins Just because of you, boy Just because of you, boy I'm not expecting sorry, I'm too busy finding myself I got the same old friends Ooh, boy, Jerry Butler Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Just by holding my hand See them all with brand new eyes If you were worth the while They got the same old sins Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Your words don't burn me anymore I see a brand new girl, oh me (It's you that's on my mind this time) It took a long, long time to get here Look at the same old skies Just because of you, whoa, oh, oh, oh It's just a brand new kinda me I thought that you'd be happy I got a brand new style That ain't bad I got a brand new walk Won't be the same It's just a brand new kinda me Just because of you, boy Been meanin' to tell ya If you notice that I'm different Don't take it personally It happened somehow with you Come on down, off of your cloud With the same old blues I was the same old me Then you touched my life It's just a brand new kinda free And the laughter does too See it all with brand new eye I got a brand new boy And I got me a brand new smile Since I found you, baby I got me a brand new style Just because of you, boy Just because of you, oh, I feel good Just because of you, boy Just because of you, oh, I feel good Just because of you, boy Hey, just because of you, yes, I do Just because of you, boy It's a brand new time for me. Hey, just because of you, yes, I do It took a brave, brave girl to try, I've taken one too many excuses, one too many lies These are my same old shoes Now I look in the mirror This is my same old coat How did he know that you would show up to love each day baby, (You're gonna see) I got a brand new boy Oh, then you touched my life I found a brand new kinda me Aretha Franklin Lyrics "A Brand New Me" This is my same old coat, these are my same old shoes; It was the same old me, with the same old blues... Oh, then you touched my life just by holding my hand, And when I look in the mirror, I see a brand new girl, oh, man! It took a brave, brave girl to try (Can't you see my feet are on the ground), I've had my fill of foolin' around (It's you that's on my mind this time) Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. starts and ends within the same node. Brand New Me Lyrics: This is my same old coat / And my same old shoes / I was the same old me / With the same old blues / Then you touched my life / Just by holding my hand / Now I look in the mirror Just because of you And I got me a brand new smile - Realisatie: bandhosting.nl, Aandacht voor Black Lives Matter in Law & Order: SVU (0 reacties), Jim Bakkum zou graag eens in een 'serieuze' film acteren (0 reacties), 'Nieuwe Tom Hanks buiten VS op Netflix te zien' (0 reacties), Netflix koopt spionnenserie Arnold Schwarzenegger aan (0 reacties), Justin Bieber breekt met Hillsong-voorganger (0 reacties), Lady A haakt af voor Country Music Awards (0 reacties), Barack Obama te gast in interviewserie Oprah Winfrey (0 reacties), Comebacksingle Gordon heeft meer lading gekregen (0 reacties), Serie over Napoleon Bonaparte in de maak (0 reacties), Alicia Keys was verslaafd aan make-up (0 reacties). Just because, because, because of you Just because of you, boy A brand new me And my same old shoes Come on down, off of your cloud Why just be a face in the crowd You can remember that once upon a love affair Your heart was warm, your lips were tender; and I didn't care, baby Don't be mad Just because of you I'm not waiting for your "OK" Got to See If I Can't Get Mommy (To Come Back Home), Only the Strong Survive (Stronger version), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Lyrics to 'Brand New Me' by The Partridge Family. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I found a brand new kinda free Brand New Me Lyrics: I could not change, i could not be / What you needed me to be / So i lay down my arms / And i will fight no more / Give my wounds some time to heal / So i cannot feel / Let me be I got me a brand new style But at least now I'm brave It took one too many excuses, one too many lies I go to the same old places Since I found you, baby (I'll be around, I'll never let you down). Brand New Me Lyrics: I love to get drunk on Rock n Roll / Watch you dancing in your hippy dress / There's so much about you baby I'll wanna know / Right now all I know is / You make love feel like it Just because of you, boy Ooh, ooh. Just because of you Don't be surprised, don't be surprised, If I speak up when you're wrong Just because of you, oh, I feel good Just because of you, boy Just because of you, boy This is my same old coat I found me, I found me, yeah, I don't need your opinion You look surprised Alicia Keys - Brand New Me Op basis van je geografische locatie [US] mogen we je van onze licentieverstrekker helaas geen toegang geven tot de teksten. Just because of you © 2020 - Songteksten.net - Alle rechten voorbehouden. (It's you that's on my mind this time) Don't be surprised, oh, said, you look surprised, Hey, if you were a friend Just because of you whoa, oh, oh NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head.