So as bipolar II, the mania isn’t as strong as someone worn bipolar I, but I can really plow through money like there is no tomorrow.

Took me 40 years to be properly diagnosed with Bipolar 2. I want to be a normal everyday woman. Identifying which part of the brain is affected is a major step forward, but it will take years before any concrete results are published. Bipolar disorder cannot be measured by chemical imbalances in the brain because it is the of result of people who see the grim reality of life, according to a controversial new study. If it’s one thing, it’s another. Bipolar 2 may be up to 3-4 times more common than Bipolar 1, and for reasons that are still being studied, the disorder seems to be becoming more prevalent. They wonder. I can't help but think, "Bullshit." I want to be ok with life!

The depression in Bipolar I and Bipolar II is the same as any depressive episode. I take Lamotrigine too! Is there more than a "level II"? Just wanted to send you a hug. The doc has me on 1000mg sodium divalproate (generic depakote), and after one year of being on this medicine I am now getting returning symptoms. I have 25 years in the mental health field with 20 years in my own private practice. Did you do 23andme? When I went on Lamictal I experienced more fatigue so he upped my dose to 90mg. So far I've experienced: -Being extremely depressed that it's really hard to get out of bed. Bipolar II has much more severe depression, but milder mania, thus hypomania.

Hi there I’m a 40 year old man diagnosed with bipolar type 2 read some comments proper comparison with cancer and bipolar what creator my bipolar was loom difficult through the late 80s had speech therapy when I was a boy had some kind of condition with the left side of my body as a young boy had therapy through both and then the nightmares remains the mental pain never stops trialling different medication now it’s just ongoing I would not wish this upon my worst enemy I have seen cancer patients I’ve never had cancer but when you’re a 40 year old man with the family and want to commit suicide being in hospital it’s still have these evil thoughts never stops though my opinion and it’s just an opinion anyone diagnosed with cancer the first thing they think is a big shock they want to beat it and god help their Souls I wish they all beat it but speaking behalf of myself with this mental disease there’s no chemo there’s nothing it’s just medication that works for a good 10 years and then you’re a guinea pig again I feel I’m strong minded person put the mind can only take so much I wish there was a chemotherapy if that makes sense and gives me hope but there is none to put on a front happy face and not let anyone know that you’re crazy that’s after you try committed suicide and makes it harder absolute nightmare by all means not in any way to offend anybody the suffer through cancer whatsoever thanks for listening and who knows hopefully I can see a response before my number zop one last thing I just wish there is a some kind of chemo comparison to cancer patients that gives mental patient hope for all them young kids with learning disabilities that turns into mental health Evil Dark Place I pray this day and age and technology they find help for this cruel dark evil thoughts that a young boy growing into a young man should not have I’ve only done this once I hope my message gets a Cross somehow there’s nothing….

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Dexedrine is like a street drug with a ramp up/peak and I can see it being addictive/see why people would abuse it/see why it would cause mania. -After maybe a couple days, I go back to either feeling normal or super depressed. Bipolar II is diagnosed when a person experiences episodes of hypomania and depression. I am with you. Never tried them but Strattera and Intuniv are non stimulating ADHD medication that might interest you too. He was just admitted for a psychotic manic episode (he stopped taking his meds).

Top 10 Hunter Jumper Blogs And Websites For Hunter/Jumper Riders in 2020, Top 40 Commodity Blogs & Websites For Commodity Investors in 2020. See here for a complete list of Bipolar symptoms. Most people just know it by the brand name so that’s why I used it!From what my doctor told me, there is a small amount of research that suggests that stimulants may be beneficial in treating depression, not much information readily available about that though. Interruptions are the worst. My dad has been diagnosed with bipolar type 1 around 5 years ago. I'd been warned by so many people that taking pills would turn me into a "zombie.". and the euphoria? Before you take any medication ensure that you are aware of all the risks and potential benefits. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} It went great & I loved it. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Hi! Thanks for that insight. Due to the absence of full manic episodes and no experience with psychotic symptoms, Bipolar II disorder is sometimes known as “soft bipolar”. They thought it was fuelling my irritability and impulsivity. My dad had it and I have not been diagnosed with it, though my sister and daughter has. Blogs, RSS, Youtube channels, Podcast, Magazines, etc. These include Lithium, Depakenen, Depakote, Lamictal, Equestro and Tegretol, among others.

I’ve been on multiple meds but it seems as if it will never go away completely. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._33CSUrVoafEXJUDX3qOQtf{height:12px;width:12px;margin-bottom:2px;margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle;fill:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._1i46tE0yFLStZBdRfHnYIa{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:8px}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG,._1i46tE0yFLStZBdRfHnYIa{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px}