Są delikatnie metaliczne i zawierają w sobie różne pigmenty, dzięki czemu kolory nie są jednoznaczne. Trochę gorzej jest z paletką z cieniami matowymi, ale jak na ten przedział cenowy i tak nie jest źle :) Po Twojej recenzji czuję się skuszona na zestaw pędzli Eco :), Bardzo fajny zestaw i ostatnio dosyć często sięgam po te pędzelki :), Używałaś może Anatasia Beverly Hills Pomade w kolorze Taupe? padding: 18px; Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. If you would prefer a powder, the Studio Pro Matte Finish Pressed Powder also contains hyaluronic acid, but in an oil-absorbing powder formula that has been clinically and allergy tested. Glowing in Greece features 6 Mediterranean-inspired colors, while Nude Blush offers 10 shades that are more neutral and subtle. You will also find tips, tutorials and styling information on everything from skin care to hairstyles to fragrances, and can sign up by email address subscription if you would like to be the first to know about our new promotions. For even more color choice, check out the Liquid Linen Lipsticks collection, with its range of classic colors. BH Cosmetics BH Liquid Foundation is a liquid foundation with a natural finish and medium-full coverage that retails for $9.00 and contains 1.01 oz. Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? paleta cieni wygląda super ! Jestem w tym kolorze i nie wiem czy zamawiać to BH Medium. font-weight: bold; BH Cosmetics has created several liquid lipsticks that will do exactly that. There are 13 shades in our database, which you can select from in the View a Shade dropdown menu below. BH Cosmetics Liquid Foundation Naturally Flawless in 218 Warm Honey. Our signature BH Liquid Lipstick range is available in 24 different shades, and while it is wet when applied, it quickly dries to leave you with a soft, matte liquid lipstick finish. Podoba mi sie ten średni cień. Thank you for your support! Something went wrong. Najlepiej nakładać je syntetycznym pędzlem. Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like. transition: 0.4s; } .btn-more::before { by BH Cosmetics (436) Leave a Review. Description. Not to worry -- we can still help! BH COSMETICS BH Liquid Foundation 228 Deep Cocoa (1 fl.oz.) Home Products Makeup Face Foundation Liquid Liquid Foundation. $7.00. Z pigmentacją sprawa ma się dwojako - dla osób malujących się rzadko i delikatnie taka paleta okaże się przydatna, bo nie zrobią sobie nią krzywdy. .btn-more.collapsed::before { Pomadki i róże są naprawdę dobre jakościowo i używam ich z wielką przyjemnością. :) podoba mi się design. Idealnie sprawdzają się do rozświetlania wewnętrznych kącików oka i stanowią niesamowity akcent kolorystyczny. 25% off highlighters (some exclusions apply), ends 11/12. Looking for the perfect color? .btn-more:focus { Z tego, co widziałam, wszystkie kolory są dosyć ciemne. border: none; You could also give yourself a naturally-flushed, sun-kissed glow with some of the blush and highlighter palettes sold by BH Cosmetics. Pozdrawiam. A te pędzle muszą być mega puszyste :D. wszystko jest takie piękne, szkoda, że nie umiem się malować. Thank you! padding: 18px; width: 100%; We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. ($8.95 per ounce). font-weight: bold; } Since BH Cosmetics offers shipping to over 150 countries around the world, our products can be ordered by consumers worldwide. Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below! }. Use code. This liquid foundation has been formulated with hyaluronic acid - a compound that helps to keep the skin hydrated, making this blend suitable for all skin types. Get skin-pampering benefits and a radiant complexion with this BH Cosmetics BH Liquid Foundation. :) Jestem ciekawa właśnie tych pędzli. Trwałość też na plus. From everyday wear to special bridal events, our products and tools can be used no matter the occasion, guaranteeing that you always look your very best. PRODUCT FEATURES. Paletka dostępna w sprzedaży, Paleta wypiekanych cieni Galaxy Chic to coś, na co warto zwrócić uwagę. padding: 0 18px; BH Cosmetics : Foundation The right foundation will not only elevate your glam but also enhance your existing skin tone. BH Cosmetics Liquid Foundation is a liquid foundation with a natural finish and medium-full coverage that retails for $8.95 and contains 1 oz. Gdyby był o dwa tony jaśniejszy, to mógłby stać się moim faworytem. Our face makeup collections include foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer, and primer, along with contouring and highlighting products, plus so much more! Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. background-color: #fce6f2; by BH Cosmetics (436) Leave a Review. Być może natknęłyście się na jakiś produkt tej marki w drogerii internetowej ale nie miałyście do końca pewności czy warto się skusić. 3 Colors Quick Shop. This lightweight and invisible gel can be tapped into the skin either over or under makeup to absorb oil and provide a smooth and matte finish. Turn to the Royal Affair Glitter Set, featuring three majestic colors for you to choose from. Apply after moisturizing, before you use any other products. FRAGRANCE DETAILS. Up to $300+ gift card with $250+ purchase (double GC w/apparel and shoe or handbag purchase) w/code. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. Ale i tą drugą z chęcią bym się pobawiła :), Z BH Cosmetics mam dwie palety po 88 cieni w każdej (jedna z cieniami matowymi druga z perłowymi) i jestem z nich zadowolona, zwłaszcza z tej z perłowymi cieniami - są świetnie napigmentowane i dobrze się z nimi pracuje. Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! If you are still worried about shine, take a look at the Studio Pro Anti-Shine. Paleta cieni Galaxy już dawno mnie kusi...ale jak na razie opieram się przed zakupem :-). BUY NOW, PAY LATER WITH AFTERPAY! Warto sobie je sprawić :), Ale wspaniałości! The Dupe List is here to help. Want your lips to make even more of a statement? 15% off $40+, 20% off $60+, 25% off $75+ w/code, Receive a Dior Miss Dior EDT trial size with any $35 merchandise purchase. Once primed, you can then move on to the BH Cosmetics Naturally Flawless Foundation, which comes in 24 shades to make it easy to match any skin tone to the right product, giving you a natural-looking finish. ($8.95 per ounce). bardzo ja lubie tylkoostatnimi czasy nie dostaje od mnieza duzo milosci:( hehe, Ciekawa ta paletka Galaxy Chic.. może kupie ;) te pędzle też wydają sie ciekawe.. musze zastanowić się nad kupnempompeje.blogspot.com, Paletka galaxy to coś o czym myślę często, ale dla mnie cena trochę za wysoka jak na kupno od tak, także może z czasem będzie moja :D, kurczę, przegapiłam ten kod :( a miałam straszną ochotę na pędzle BH Cosmetics.. czy jest możliwość, aby o 1 czy 2 dni go przedłużyć albo chociaż mieć nadzieję, że w najbliższym czasie będzie kolejny do wykorzystania? background-color: #fce6f2; We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! } There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Dla mnie niestety taka pigmentacja to za mało. .btn-more:focus { Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? }. Read now. Reformulated with the addition of hyaluronic acid, it helps keep skin hydrated and younger looking. $12.00. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. } } Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Price $7.00. This foundation provides lightweight, medium to full coverage and a natural satin finish and comes in 24 shades to flatter multiple skin tones. .btn-more::before { Zdjęcia nie są wcale przesadzone - to autentyczne kolory tych cieni. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Ultralightweight coverage provides a flawless complexion. Whether you’re looking for light, deep or neutral undertones, getting the base of your makeup on point is essential. We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Niestety jest już dla mnie zbyt ciemny i pozostaje mi jedynie mieszanie go z innymi, jaśniejszymi podkładami. bh Liquid Foundation Naturally Flawless: Lasse deine Haut mit der passenden Foundation erstrahlen!