For dessert they have an amazing key lime pie that is to die for! I felt like I was dealing with my local fish store, not a company that was on the other side of the country! Highly recommend them! The large claws are the best. Great Prices! Check out Uber eats for delivery, search “ Crab Season”” more, “Live and fresh sea creatures right in the center of the place, order any of them will come with the most freshness of the seafood flavored. Great mustard sauce. Always looking for a way to support local business without breaking the bank. Choose from a variety of options for a unique gift any seafood lover will enjoy. Taylor Shellfish Oyster Bar. They were without a doubt the BEST stone crab claws I have ever had - bar none! Make sure to get that too! The dining room boasted a rich diversity of age” more, “Stay at home edition! Our fresh fish are caught in the waters off the Florida coast and cut on the day of shipment to guarantee you get high quality, melt-in-your-mouth seafood that you'll want to order again and again. 726. Black-Owned Businesses in the Greater Seattle area, Vegetarian delivery and takeout in Seattle. Located in Palm Harbor, Florida, Frenchy's Stone Crab Company is the only processing plant solely dedicated to the delicious Florida stone crab claw. Together with a drink, our order totaled to $44.89. My brother claims these were the best and he would know. Stone crabs are not killed when harvested. Next time maybe the jumbos? Joe's Stone Crabs are available fresh during Stone Crab season only. and good ambiance the server are really accomodating! I enjoyed the sauce that came with the crabs and I also warmed up some butter and lemon as well. Great customer service and their quality all season long is fantastic. Really satisfied our stone crab craving. I have to say they are the Freshest out there! We received our order at the designated time and enjoyed a hearty lunch. Whether they're the main course or a juicy appetizer, we have a variety of claw sizes to appease your appetite. These guys did awesome. The meat changes weekly and has a great variety. I also saved like $70. I was going to buy them at Joe's stone crab but I gave these guys a shot. Select the number of people who will be enjoying fresh stone crab and we'll make sure there's enough for everyone. Locals and enthusiasts line up at the docks to be one of the first to enjoy this delicacy. 10% off check in with yelp! Save up to 60% OFF expensive sit down or takeout stone crabs restaurants. George's is my number one source for delivered stoned crabs. Was intrigued about Seastar's Family Meals (3-course meal for 4 for $60 + tax -- Wednesday & Saturdays pick-up), so wanted try it. you only live once and this gives you a reason to enjoy life. If you aren’t happy we will make it right. Delicious. What's better than Florida stone crab? $75 for a pound of King Crab legs. We are the “Factory Outlet” of stone crabs. Will definitely be ordering again and spreading the word! Each week they announce a small and large bundle. Joe's Stone Crab Claws arrive cold, ready to … You can count on my future orders.". If your Boyfriend plans on taking you out to a 5 star dinner I highly recommend checking out Joes Seafood and Prime Steak House and stone crab.…. . We provide fresh packed and never frozen stone crab delivery throughout the Continental USA. $$Seafood, Live/Raw Food. A 100% sustainable seafood. We … Never frozen, from our boats to your table in 24 hrs. I had just spent 5 days in Miami with my brother & sister in law. I'll be ordering again before the season ends. Versatile and delicious, perfect as an appetizer or entrée, our premium quality white shrimp will be devoured whether you serve them raw, shell on or cooked and dipped in Papa Hughie's spicy cocktail sauce. I have been using them for years, and I have never had a problem with the service and the product. All meal packages.include instructions and bibs. The most crab meat for the least $. Our crabs were hand delivered by Wes the same day. They offer cracked or uncracked crabs of all sizes. Their stone crab claws are fresh and the sauce is really flavorful. We are one of the nation’s largest producers of Fresh from Florida Stone Crab Claws . ", "Thank you for your great service. Thank you. This is our favorite stone crab stop in Miami!