you’ll still be able to speed on your current shot creator in takeover with ball control maxed, but it won’t be the same as having it off-rip. no comments yet. My 6'7 speed boosting paint beast in godly + best build in nba 2k20!! Next, we come to the skill breakdown pie charts. Speed Boost … In NBA 2K20, 30 shooting badges is completely unnecessary. Speed w/ball is basically 70% of your speed rating and 30% Ball Handling to make the rating. I'm curious, because if making my player taller is going to make me a liability in the other areas of the game, I'll just stick to MyCareer. Selecting “playmaking” sets us up to have the best all round PG build that can shoot, dunk, dribble and play good on-ball defense. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The goal is to have 1/28/14/11. I would recommend playing 2ku and trying the move out (watch YouTube videos to teach you) and see if you think it’s worth it, a 6’6 Shot Creating primary, playmaking secondary build gets 86 ball control if you drop his wingspan three to the left. This is the answer I was looking for. you might as well drop an inch and speed boost. share. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Speed boosting is based on your Speed With Ball rating this year. Press J to jump to the feed. Check out r/NBA2kTeamUp, our subreddit dedicated to Park and Pro-Am teammate finding! no comments yet. I’ve been wanting to learn how to do the cross but don’t know how, Honestly it’s a skill gap from people that can use it or others that can’t. He said at 6’7 w/ minimum wingspan it was possible to speedboost too. Lace up your Jordans and get ready to dominate the courts with this all round beast of a PG. Please ignore this message if it does not apply to you. For physical profile, select the first pie chart. But it's 6'4 with a short wing span also, right? Perhaps the biggest surprise in this section is how low the driving dunk attribute is. Using the Quick First Step badge will make you launch out quicker, regardless of the tier of the badge. Let us know in modmail. Date: March 29, 2020 Actors: Joe Knows. If you’re a casual player I don’t see it being that important. Edit: My bad, I was talking about Shot Maker not Pure Shot, What videos? If you want to be able to do speed boost moves all the time we recommend that you go for a higher than 86 Ball Control. We are the biggest community for anything and everything related to the NBA 2K series. I made my 6'5" pure Shot in the Prelude, and ppl have been saying I should have made him 6'4'' or under to be able to speed boost... As a MyCareer player who is looking to try out some of the Park/JRec stuff this year, I'm wondering what ppl have to say about this? best. Yeah it's important, especially way more important than one inch. View discussions in 2 other communities. I watched a video from Lamonsta (credible source) and he said at 6’6 with that build all u had to do was drop wingspan 1. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Questions? It’s on “important” if you’re able to use it to your advantage. If you can master that; you can become a “dribble god”, I use that move and it’s OP, and it’s important to me since I play PG on a Pro Am team, so I use it to help me dribble. Does this mean my build is going to be slower on drives, or just won't be able to do those blow by moves ( that I thought were nerfed this year)? Suggestions? You’ll want to create a PG in the intro screen and choose whichever dominant hand you want. It’s important to momentum dribble and get you or your teammate open. Learn what speed boosting is and how to do it. Which builds can speed boost in NBA 2K20. So are you pretty much behind the curve if you're playing pro am without it? Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. This guard build can speedboost, shoot greens from half court, fade like a shot creator and play make with the best of them. share. NBA 2K20 Speed Boost Requirements. The best guard build on NBA 2K20. Sort by. Choose the chart that’s playmaking dominant (orange). I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. To Speed Boost in NBA 2K20 you will need to take into consideration your speed w/ball rating. Below guide is going be presenting you top 5 NBA 2K20 best builds, which are tailored specifically for their role and thus give you various different tips and tricks on how to best utilize them. If you can master that; you can become a “dribble god”, I use that move and it’s OP, and it’s important to me since I play PG on a Pro Am team, so I use it to help me dribble. Fortunately, we can still finish at the rim with a decent driving layup and close shot. Were you talking about being able to have 86 ball control off rip? Be the first to share what you think! Yes and no, Speed boosting is important because of the momentum cross; the best dribble move in the game. best. With this build, you can not only make it rain but also start with a good enough Pass Accuracy rating to throw half-decent lobs. 50% Upvoted. This means you can gain or lose the ability to speed boost if your Ball Control is near 86. 50% Upvoted. NBA 2K20: Physical Profile Choose the profile at the very top for the highest speed and acceleration. Nba 2k20 playing 2's!! Atilla Bertiz 2019-11-14 6 Comments 18 likes Guides. See our 2K21 Wiki for FAQs, Locker Codes & more. Speed boosting is based on your Speed With Ball rating this year. I honestly can't see myself making a shooting guard that small. Sort by. Thank you for taking the time to respond! NBA 2K20 Speed Boost Requirements. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. In 2K20 your attributes go up or down based on how hot or cold your player is. NBA 2K20: Creating the Best PG Build We're two months into NBA 2K20 and amidst all the controversy, patches and “Fire Ronnie2k” hashtags, I was able to craft a solid PG build with a total of 60 badge upgrades. Post not showing up? Although we may be taking a cut on strength, we’re mos… save hide report. Which builds can speed boost in NBA 2K20. To get the best out of your sharp, you must sacrifice this stat. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. Nba 2k20 playing 2's!! Not that hard to learn the basics of it tbh, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Speed Boost … View discussions in 2 other communities. Yes and no, Speed boosting is important because of the momentum cross; the best dribble move in the game. Be the first to share what you think! Again, it isn’t necessary for our sharpshooter to have a high strength and a 65-70 vertical is … youtu.be/1SzC3M... 0 comments. youtu.be/1SzC3M... 0 comments. My 6'7 speed boosting paint beast in godly + best build in nba 2k20!! You should hover around 80-83 depending on the height and weight you decide on. Learn what speed boosting is and how to do it. Below guide is going be presenting you top 5 NBA 2K20 best builds, which are tailored specifically for their role and thus give you various different tips and tricks on how to best utilize them. Here’s the meat and potatoes of this build guide. Best 3pt Playmaker (PlaySharp) Build In NBA 2K20 | Best Glitchy Unknown Build Series Part 12.5 With the rise of Steph Curry and the three-ball, everyone and their mama want to splash from deep. save hide report.