Layer with Superstar Blow-dry Lotion for thick massive hair when a stronger hold is desired. It works better than anything else I've tried. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I read the directions and followed them exactly. Are they spraying it on their damp/dry hair & then blowdrying it with a fat styling brush like I am? When it dries, its VERY hard to fully remove it, so it seems like after just a few uses, product dries over the nozzle and doesn't give the perfectly even mist that you'd liek to achieve with this product. I wanted something that would give it just a little oomph without leaving a lot of greasiness buildup. I have thin fine hair that can be frizzy. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. I bought this product for increased volume and texture for my fine, limp hair. Spray all over for volume, body and lift. Get volume, body and lift that just won't quit! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 16, 2016. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Aqua (Water/Eau), Dimethyl Ether, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, PVP/VA Copolymer, PVP, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexul 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Polyquaternium-7PEG-45 Palm Kernel Glycerides, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate-20, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4. Turn your hairstyle into a work of art with the Bed Head Wave Artist™ Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver. OZ. Love it! Confusing! From oil-infused shampoos to strong hold hairsprays, discover the full range of Bed Head by TIGI products and locate your nearest salon stockist online. She said she really really loves it. Gives volume and extends days between washes, Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2020. Bought this product as part of an in-store promotion. Almost felt somewhat greasy immediately after using. Tigi Bed Head Superstar Blow Dry Lotion, clean , 8.45 Oz, TIGI Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray, 10.2 Ounce, TIGI Bed Head Superstar Queen for A Day, 113 ml. Ad Choices, Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray Review. No negatives so far. Nope. This gives me volume and shape, no longer have the flat clinging hair to the scalp look. When I use this spray I can go about 4 days between washes. My mom saw a picture of my hair and asked if they did something special at the salon to make it look fuller. I can get at least 3 days from a wash without my hair feeling flat. I have baby fine hair that is super curly, colored and dry. I have been spraying it on my roots after I wash and blow dry every 2 days as directed by my stylist. After wash I just lift sections of my hair and spray close to roots, comb through and blow dry with diffuser or air dry. 2.57 OZ. This Super Queen stuff (by Bead Head) although it smells nice ~ it does not hold a candle to Cocky. So it's not. Is it a hairspray? These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. I was just really disappointed that the product didn't meet my expectations. We like to think we’re all queens, so the perfectly named TIGI Bed Head Superstar Queen For A Day Thickening Spray instantly caught our eye. I discovered this product recently and highly recommend it for situations like mine. This works great. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Tigi Tigi Bed Head Motor Mouth Mega Volumizer With Gloss for Unisex, 8 Oz , 8.0 Oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I see a big difference in my hair. Whether you're refreshing a blowout, adding texture to an updo, or just boosting some second-day hair, this thickening spray has you covered. ! Please try your search again later. I am really disturbed Cocky is no longer available. I dry my hair as usual, and then apply a few layers of the spray throughout my scalp and let It dry. This is now my must have product!! View. It’s not a miracle product but it’s definitely made me feel more confident about my ‘do. Not really a fan. Did not like it at all. From oil-infused shampoos to strong hold hairsprays, discover the full range of Bed Head by TIGI products and locate your nearest salon stockist online. Leaves your style in place and moveable without that crunchy hit effect. I've used all kinds of Volumizing products which at least did give some volume. Explore our range of hair styling products for all hair types. You can also go all out and spray … This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. This gives my hair some body and movement. LOOK AT HER CURLS. Bed Head Superstar Queen For A Day thickening spray for thick massive hair by TIGI Bed Head. My stylist introduced me to this product a couple of months ago.. My hair is very fine and has thinned sime over the years. I spray this on wet hair all over, from root to ends. Dont spray too much otherwise it will look greasy. Once completely dry I scrunch or the stiff out, shape again and hold with hairspray. Copolymers and carbomer (provide hold and lift); polyquaternium-7 and palm kernel glycerides (condition); benzophenone-4 (sunscreen). Ideal for fine to medium hair, this sweet-smelling spray will give roots a boost without leaving behind any sticky residue. 9.5 OZ / 300ml 270g. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 10, 2019. 0 reviews. To revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories. TIGI Bed Head Superstar Queen For a Day Thickening Spray - For Long Lasting Hold, Volume & Lift, Amplifes Body & Texture, Thickens, Strengthens & Conditions Hair, Natural Finish, 10.2 oz (Pack of 5) … Bed Head Queen for a day thickening spray. The bottle says spray on roots OR spray all over.