For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. Next On people not sure, but on the map just switch the icons to historical locations and it tells you about the area history etc. Press J to jump to the feed. Mysterious Site 6. https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/Observatory?oldid=785665. Incapacitate all guardians while unarmed. Edward managed to fight off Roberts' crew, but eventually succumbed to his injuries and fell to the ground. The Observatory was a virtual representation of one of Edward Kenway's genetic memories, relived by a research analyst at Abstergo Entertainment through the Animus. Memory type Historical Location 176. Tags: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Guide PC Playstation Steam Walkthrough Xbox. Ruin 45. The side objectives (like star gazing, elephant hunts, visiting temples, solving puzzles) are all worth doing and also give us an understanding of those days. Greece Elysium Underworld Atlantis? Technical information Assassin's Creed Odyssey Interactive Map. The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.
Historical information Assassin's Creed Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Port 14. A lil bit extra info, your character discovery radius on land is 400m and 800m while on a ship. Arena 1. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey has 95 Viewpoint Locations (Fast Travel Points). Edward Kenway Appearance I like my Greek history. Date Description Search. It doesn't appear in any feeds, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one. Edward made his way through the jungle and caves, dispatching the Observatory's guardians, and then spoke to Roberts. Location Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey; References ↑ I have the game on ps4 and this part has been driving me crazy! There are a ton of locations in the game world that are labelled historical monuments and there is a way to toggle them on and put your cursor over their circle on the map in the menu which gives gives you some historical or mythological information.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. Edward continued clearing the caves and jungles of guardians, until he finally reached the complex, seeing an altar with executed explorers and pirates before it. Roberts deactivated the sphere and removed the skull from it. Edward and the others approaching the Observatory. Military Camp 99. Bandit Camp 65. Quests Maps World Map Elysium Underworld Atlantis Historical Locations More Ainigmata Ostraka Locations Keeper's Insights Viewpoints Assassin's Creed Odyssey Points of interest Viewpoints can be synchronized by climbing them and pressing the interaction button.

Full sync conditions Quarry Camp 8. Star Observatory. This guide contains a map that shows where to find all Viewpoints. Roberts backhanded Edward, causing him to fall into the chasm beyond the device. Tell me them in The Pit below.

Source Cookies help us deliver our Services.