I came in to ask for a refund and they told me only store credit. Michael M. - Sales Manager. Their installer Danny was an absolute professional who was able to customize some of what we bought to fit the spaces exactly which gave us a contemporary built in look. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. Thank you so much for your continued business over the years and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you! All rights reserved. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I ordered a sofa before moving and was very happy with the service. Will definitely be shopping there again. My sister came the first week of July and got the same bunk bed Delivered 2 days later. We are an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004. We couldn't be more thrilled to hear that Dolly at our Brampton location was able to be of such help. Its was dirty and looked like used one. avoid - bring your business elsewhere. The furniture was not used or floor model. Sri T. - Sales Manager. which they don't agree with and even don't bother about customer service and returns. sofa chaise and pillows were a great purchase. customer service sucks, product were damaged, different color, took the money upfront, product never … The staff at arrow furniture is one group of people I am grateful to have had the chance to work with and it was hard to leave behind. Tried to cancel an order was told it was not possible. When we were opening our Management Corp we were on a tight budget. I had a great manager until he was replaced. the chair had the same issue.They wanted to replace the chair but not the footboard. 1 other review that is not currently recommended. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. It arrived 8 weeks after and now am awaiting the fabric treatment which takes place a week after couch delivery. Unfortunately on  rare occasions there are delays from suppliers and manufacturers. © 2004-2020 ComplaintsBoard.com. We can look into a way to resolve the issue with the console unit but there will be a cost incurred. They rather said it's a factory defect. They said we don't have people to give the item now u have to come another day. My ex-partner and sister came here with me and all 3 of us were told we could get a full refund if we change our mind, now I’m being told something different. How well a company responds to Service Requests and Reviews. I also found their prices to be much better than their competitors. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Arrow Office Furniture & Services. Store In Toronto “Arrow Furniture … BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community and our consumers throughout this crisis. Enjoy your new furniture and we look forward to seeing you again soon. She was extremely helpful and professional! 4 Star. That’s ALWAYS company policy. Consumer Reports' top rating for the Charles P. Rogers Estate 5000 mattress led my wife and me to the Charles P. Rogers store. I paid full money along with other items they sent some of the parts used or look like a floor model. This is the worst furniture store in terms of items delivered to the customer. We appreciate your patience as we and everyone in our communities focus on addressing this crisis. The curstoer sercivce lady Rached was horrible and non accommodative. Comment from Steve F. of Arrow Office Furniture & Services. and they keep failing students just to earn money, Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - rude and incompetent staffs, Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - Lack of training facilities, Bridget Honnon a.k.a. i am heartbroken that is all i can say, 35 Arrow Rd, North York, Toronto, ON M9M 2L4, 1825 Dundas St E, Mississauga, ON L4X 2X1. Yelp Exclusive sale offers expire 10/31! When I returned a few days later, l placed the order. Their delivery and setup guys were very careful and there was no question they not only knew their jobs but they cared about the products they were delivering.Given we work with high end products, it's great to see another company who understands how to handle furniture correctly.Kudos to Steve and Pat at Arrow, If your looking for office furniture I'd highly recommend them. I enjoyed working at arrow furniture mainly because the staff is like family. Both the manager of the Brampton store and myself have been in frequent contact with you throughout this time and it is unfortunate that instead you would just prefer to cut and paste your review onto as many sites as possible. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. BBB is here to help. We are so happy that Royce and the rest of the Arrow team were able to be of such help and that you are loving your new living room set! Michael M. - Sales Manager, Furniture Designers & Custom Builders review in When we built out our new offices we shopped both online and all around Westchester and lower Ct. for office furniture. Whether you are looking for modern, traditional, or somewhere in between, we're sure you'll find it here, and all at a great price. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Arrow Furniture. I waited a whole week, still no bunk bed. We have continued to use Arrow as our company expands. It took me a very long time to reach the point to relay my experience with... Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - fixed price course - not true!!! The guys at Arrow had the best pricing and delivered all on time as promised. Reviews from ARROW FURNITURE employees about ARROW FURNITURE culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Sri T. - Sales Manager. We are so happy to hear that Zoe was able to be of such help. Dolly made us instantly welcomed but also was professional in allowing us time and space to look around. I highly recommend this place based on her and their customer service. But we had very very good experience from other furniture stores in terms of their customer service. Thanks Gurpreet! When we were opening our Management Corp we were on a tight budget. Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARROW FURNITURE. Zoe who works at the Toronto location was amazing! Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you. A few minutes after I entered store to look for a sectional couch, I was warmly greeted by Sonal She was very informative and knowledgeable about their products but at the same time, not pushy or 'salesy'. quality furniture. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Please check out resources available to you at BBB.org/coronavirus. my typical day at work is I answer phone, greet customers, take payments from customers, call customers about their purchases and I also work with excel. I see that we have been to your house post-delivery as well to service a different issue which has been taken care of. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. Also, many businesses are closed, suspended, or not operating as usual, and are unable to respond to complaints and other requests. We have also agreed to exchange the bed for the customer because they do not like the finish. 1. If it would not have any fault why would they say that it's a factory defect. This is the average rating based on homeowner reviews. They decorate the store with new good furniture to allure customers. Thank you again for your business and your recommendation. we have shopped here before and had no complaints so we would defiantly recommend going there. customer service sucks, product were damaged, different color, took the money upfront, product never get delivered in time. In this instance, understandably the customer did not have the desire to wait and was refunded their deposit immediately. I was extremely happy that we found quality pre owned office furniture that looked like new and had it delivered and installed the same week. I looked at many office furniture stores, new and used and settled on Arrow. There are other special arrangements that we had made for you on your orders as well but are not necessary on a public platform. This company is on the right track to keep up with incoming complaints, but there's still plenty of work to do. We have a repeat customer base of over 2000 clients. We are so happy that Christine was able to be of such help. Thanks Christine, Thanks Kenneth! I left with the required information to ponder my thoughts. We have a repeat customer base of over 2000 clients. I did a good amount of work trying to get the best deals in the city and was actually going to go with…", Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. Due to the economy the commission is very poor due to low business. Tina was our sales person. The furniture that was purchased was all brand new in original factory boxes. We are doing work that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard. Furniture shopping can definitely be a daunting task at first but when you find the right store with the right products and the right staff it all clicks. Hi Mimi. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. At Arrow Furniture, we have four furniture stores in Toronto with almost 50 years of experience in providing pieces that we believe reflects the best value you can find today. 11 hr shift a day is very tiring specially when the business is slow. She presented herself in a very professional manner and answered all our questions. 3 reviews of Arrow Office Furniture & Services "When we were opening our Management Corp we were on a tight budget. She provided me helpful information on how to choose a mattress and bed frame. Absolutely horrible experience. Was told it wouldn’t arrive until end of July. The sofa took a couple of weeks longer than promised, but once it was ready, delivery was arranged within days. 3 Star. Location of This Business35 Arrow Rd, North York, ON M9M 2L4Email this Business, Need to file a complaint? I. about the finish on this bedroom collection. Royce Li went out of his way to ensure everything was perfect. We took the chairs back to them and purchase another item instead . Shows a lot about how this company operates. In this instance, understandably the customer did not have the desire to wait and was refunded their deposit immediately. They even block options to put a review in the website. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. 4 reviews of Arrow Furniture "It's surprising to see the negative reviews here. Please feel free to contact us again if you wish to do so. This is the worst furniture store in terms of items delivered to the customer. I should not be forced to buy furniture through store credit. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Hakim Khan and his staff, particularly Austin, were excellent to deal with. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising from our partners.By using this website you agree to our Cookies Policy. Management are the best and Im very happy working with them. But I am waiting to see what time I am going to receive on replacement. Unlike much of their competition, there was no pressure to buy "today only specials"  and their were no pricing games they were very transparent.