Découvrez plus de Magasins de meubles près de Arrow Furniture, Découvrez plus de Décoration d’intérieur près de Arrow Furniture, Découvrez plus de Tapis près de Arrow Furniture, "Exile c'est la mecque du vintage à Toronto, entre bijoux personnalisés, accessoires de déco en tout genre, manteaux de fourrure et costumes des années 50, vous trouverez tout ce qu'il faut pour rajouter une touche vintage à votre…". Its now day 22 and I'm no closer to getting a replacement part than day 1. We have established ourselves as a retail furniture leader in the GTA by following these guidelines and a strict adherence to honesty and integrity. She gave us choices and carefully described the qualities of all the different furniture that we were considering. We were dealing with Christine Samuel, who is assistant manager in the store. Brampton 2 months ago ... Arrow Furniture has 4 locations to serve you and are proud to be in business for over 49 years. I would highly recommend Arrow Furniture Brampton! Arrow Furniture Brampton has beautiful and Great Quality furniture, I will definitely recommend this store to anybody and to deal with Christine Samuel who is a great sales person and a great person. The store layout was appealing to me and my wife as we shop for a complete living room and bedroom furniture sets. Community. They didn't respond for a few days, then finally I was told it would be 10days. If it wasn't for her friendliness, kindness and her knowledge I don't think we would have bought as much furniture as we did. Locations. Revendiquez votre commerce afin de pouvoir dès à présent mettre à jour les informations de celui-ci, répondre aux avis et bien plus encore ! She was very helpful, respectful and with passion, she answered all the questions that we asked her. 10/10 A meaningful and rewarding experience. I enjoyed working at arrow furniture mainly because the staff is like family. 1 review Brampton, ON Joined 2018/04/03. Create New Account. 11 hr shift a day is very tiring specially when the business is slow. © 2020 Canada Online. Our community is ready to answer. The assistant manager Christine Samuel was wonderful! Ask for Christine Samuel. We spent over $7,000.00, and we are still yearning to buy more. Reviews from ARROW FURNITURE employees about ARROW FURNITURE culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. The staff at arrow furniture is one group of people I am grateful to have had the chance to … “Arrow furniture has been my number one choice for many years and I purchased my first sectional from them in 1990 that lasted for many years. Pour en savoir plus. By Hibo Jarik on Mar 14, 2020 I forgot to mention Christine Samuel the assistant manager at the Brampton … We purchased 2 love seats and 2 sofas, which we love love love. 258 Queen St E, Brampton, ON L6V 1B9. Thanks. or. This is the worst furniture store in terms of items delivered to the customer. Christine is a fantastic salesperson and our whole experience went very smooth from purchase to delivery. Dolly made us instantly welcomed but also was professional in allowing us time and space to look around. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, 14 autres avis qui ne sont pas actuellement recommandés. 3 Star. Customer ratings and consumer reports on Arrow Furniture – furniture store in Brampton, ON. I have bought from both the Toronto and Brampton locations.They provide great service and quality furniture.” or. Arrow has such a horrible and worst customer service. Had a great experience shopping at the Brampton location. Dolly is a great salesperson. Votre confiance est notre priorité première, c'est pourquoi les commerces ne peuvent pas payer pour changer ou supprimer leurs avis. I will be going back to see Dolly for my next furniture purchase. We have been customers of Arrow Furniture Brampton for sometime and we have been satisfied with their service and products. With a strong family heritage of hard work and honest value, Arrow Furniture is dedicated to delivering our best to our customers. ... Brampton. Thank you, Christine. She was extremely professional, patient, pleasant to deal with and she knew her products very well. 45 Dunlop Pl, Stratford, ON N5A 6S4, 113 Earl Thompson Road, Ayr, ON N0B 1E0, 373 4th Conc W, Waterdown, Hamilton, ON L0R 2H2, 121 Malcolm Road, Guelph, ON N1K 1A8, 2025 105e Avenue, Shawinigan, QC G9P 1N6, Toronto | Montreal | Calgary | Ottawa | Edmonton | Mississauga | Winnipeg | Vancouver | Brampton | Hamilton | London Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARROW FURNITURE. ON, L6V 1B9. 1801-1 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5E 1W7 Facebook | Twitter | Add Your Business, 258 Queen Street East, Brampton, Photos. very nice staff, but very slow business. Log In. Log In. Due to the economy the commission is very poor due to low business. They were wearing the proper protective gear including their safety shoe cover against Covid-19 spread. Thank you so much, Christine, for great service and quality products. Please wait, while your message is being sent to. My wife and I are so happy with the quality of the furniture. I went to Arrow furniture in Brampton and purchased dining chairs and also looked at other furniture, Gurpreet Kaur was the salesperson. I am very pleased with the service I received t the Brampton location. She provided excellent service, very knowledgeable and kind person. Arrow Furniture, Brampton Reviews (12) 4.6 12 reviews 5 Star. You are able to log in as anyone. Receptionist (Former Employee) - Scarborough, ON - 17 September 2014. Mississauga. He was very patient and understand exactly the type of bed room set I needed for my daughter. Not Now. Each review that comes in goes under comprehensive review moderation to avoid fraudulent/fake reviews.