apprise - tamil meaning of அறிவி தெரிவி. Which of these is written in the passive? Thanks for your vote! The verb appraise is frequently confused with apprise. അവ്യയം (Conjunction) സര്‍വ്വനാമം (Pronoun) Web. : We ask the first question in order to apprise the value of further study of Neptune effect. The numerical value of apprised in Chaldean Numerology is: 5, The numerical value of apprised in Pythagorean Numerology is: 7. വിശേഷണം (Adjective) APPRISE meaning in kannada, APPRISE pictures, APPRISE pronunciation, APPRISE translation,APPRISE definition are included in the result of APPRISE meaning in kannada at kitkatwords.com, a free online English kannada Picture dictionary. രൂപം We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Get instant definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web! : To apprise the value of the contrast agent, it must be compared against a standard. പ്രത്യയം (Suffix) (of an official valuer) set a price on; value. Synonym Discussion of apprise. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. വ്യാക്ഷേപകം (Interjection) 12 Nov. 2020. Thanks for using this online dictionary, we have been helping millions of people improve their use of the TAMIL language with its free online services. . Appraise means ‘assess (someone or something)’, as in a need to appraise existing techniques, or ‘value’, as in have the gold watch appraised by an expert, while apprise means ‘inform (someone)’ and is often used in the structure apprise someone of something, as in psychiatrists were apprised of his condition. Here Are Our Top English Tips, The Best Articles To Improve Your English Language Usage, The Most Common English Language Questions. സംജ്ഞാനാമം (Proper noun) https://www.definitions.net/definition/apprised. ക്രിയ (Verb) How to use apprise in a sentence. apprise definition: 1. to tell someone about something: 2. to tell someone about something: 3. to tell or inform…. പൂർവ്വപ്രത്യയം (Prefix) ക്രിയാവിശേഷണം (Adverb) Time was set aside each afternoon for informal meetings to apprise other staff members of the team's activities and progress. Apprise definition, to give notice to; inform; advise (often followed by of): to be apprised of the death of an old friend. Apprise definition is - to give notice to : tell. Meaning of apprised. apprise - inform (somebody) of something; "I advised him that the rent was due" apprize , notify , send word , give notice , advise inform - impart knowledge of some fact, state or affairs, or event to; "I … സംക്ഷേപം (Abbreviation) What does apprised mean? These Foreign Words And Phrases Are Now Used In English. നാമം (Noun) Are You Learning English? According to MEA officials, the ministry will now write to Tamil Nadu government, seeking firm action against the agent who sent the women to Dubai. പൂരകകൃതി (Auxiliary verb), കോവിഡ്-19: ജാഗ്രതയാണ് ഏറ്റവും നല്ല പ്രതിരോധം. Appraise means ‘assess (someone or something)’, as in a need to appraise existing techniques, or ‘value’, as in have the gold watch appraised by an expert, while apprise means ‘inform (someone)’ and is often used in the structure apprise someone of something, as in psychiatrists were apprised of his condition. See more. Malayalam meaning and translation of the word "apprised" Synonyms for keep me apprised include let me know, keep me informed, keep me posted, keep me updated and notify me. People often incorrectly use appraise rather than apprise, as in once appraised of the real facts, there was only one person who showed any opposition. Apprise definition: When you are apprised of something, someone tells you about it. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples "apprised." ഉപവാക്യം (Phrase) Information and translations of apprised in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on … ഉപവാക്യ ക്രിയ (Phrasal verb) ഉപസര്‍ഗം (Preposition) ഭാഷാശൈലി (Idiom) "apprised" മലയാള വ്യാഖ്യാനം, അര്‍ഥം. Definition of apprised in the Definitions.net dictionary. , evaluate, estimate, judge, rate, gauge, sum up, review, consider. The current sense dates from the mid 19th century. Late Middle English (in the sense ‘set a price on’): alteration of apprize, by association with praise. Assess the performance of (an employee) formally. Does English Have More Words Than Any Other Language? Learn more. Definitions.net. We truly appreciate your support. The Dubai police acted swiftly after being apprised of the situation by the Indian consulate and all the women - all in their twenties - were rescued. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! We deeply regret this unfortunate incident and are keeping the owner apprised of the progress of the search, we will review our pet handling procedures in the wake of this incident, as the safety and care of pets traveling with Etihad Airways is a top priority. The verb appraise is frequently confused with apprise. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate image within your search results please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.