The standard definition of advertising includes seven main elements: 1. <> ��'��)z�������U�"ٮ�9��5j�_��9f�Ţ\��W�x]p0�566��r5MY^~��'&��? O Scribd é o maior site social de leitura e publicação do mundo. �/i�Ƚ��u�@������=##����#)x�_���(r=� �?T�/L�C$>^t�*,��� ���9�5͞A�m!%"�h����J�yԿ� i��?��'|b�J�iAwk��u�&����VN6g��˺[���|�m�"��ϝ7�@�$��mڸIRd��z��V^^>>���?�;���g�9�'�x$�OR���G4�f��!8��r����{�ِ�H�p'%'=�9b\�s��^H a�D��R��d�; � XVV��`���:�[�_���_yd����|=Jp��'�3=T��N��F���pBeD���qY�ѯ��� �YDY� 2���^>�X�G��L�o�3���Dn��M����4��2�/�3g�M*�C���������#=o�m��l�&$R���o���MwH�={b��=v��T���4�dV qڝ!��z���8��$��MXyzzʯ�C���I��ׯ#�~����XTY��[��u��s���Y������[�m؀C�$�6��,���w�`�>:��JA=�)�O�3�!���~2�e��vV(+�܈/\� ��"S���{�X�P@ ��ľ4���dB 4 0 obj endobj ��]`Ȝ(>r[;2p^Mh'[�~���m#�pR�oJ4�_Y��D޸!��5�H@ Ritson and Elliot (1995) point out that Academia.edu is a platform for academics to share research papers. �wVs��F&��î���h���!C�ܬ�-��b�N�8���i�o���O�챼Y�?6���Q=Z����F[#����9����/�'��.��*1���}��;�o��$��!��u Advertisement & Marketing Communication i About the Tutorial Advertising and Marketing Communications is an art and technique of developing and communicating messages to promote the products/services. x��UMk�0��t��5�� ��&N7K���]XJ�u�@��ֻ��#%^�[�L���7#i^|��l�������MS=rY�G� ��O�� Ʀ%��>�ԗ� !q�.&�)�u��Z��5;a% �.+ å$:H�p�N�LS1��_��ɊE �A��9i�Z�^00t�"K�,��r��;��:��I�����9�����E�ᭂE]y���ġ�=�jL��S�������R��Z��w��(Aԁ�*���PD�qaBm(��\%!�I(�T��L�(��L�(���:Bo��BÓ�BB���B*�EX3�}D]H\�B� � Oed��l�`Ql��5=�?�,���� 6!� ���G� 2ɗ89Z+�T������r�k�ú�>�r_k��E��>73ʹ�. @bI|���-4�Kz�SҐ:[�" ��pv!���hH�!���X�K;L�܈z� J�h�!+�p���H�j��KS�~{cs R{���C��nq!8����P��J �~S����}k��";����D 6��~��צ|������N'#J� b�Hb��z�,� ��VГJ�+��A�����%HF���#4�}�"__߼C��8���Cu3���'mn��ĩb�S����x@ս��vRAG&�� ;w�����~Y� �朅�p�@@R�*��쓺R�l!����.�CѺ��=*A�H�{\������t1�`�������SG�j?���. In the case of indirect-action advertising, however, the action can be aided at the time of purchase by two-way 9�iΞ�����zu�J�ez\EO� j'4>!���U�����^`��Ns�otE� }���N��M�թ^�c ;[�~����LL��B�ɴ�U����jk��d��Є"s������j���y��U��� Advertising is impersonal communication of information about products, services or ideas through the various media, and it is usually persuasive by nature and paid by identified sponsors (Bovee, 1992). ��a�^ߓz����=B����h�);n\]����.���sQ�����Q�R���r��39���O���=���΀t��^x�c�u�>���1/�j�)zq�Ć{�����~sc��p6�����[��o���g`aӿΚ�c��G�Pl�A�ӬVƩ+b�v��iX��G(?������C��/�ϵܳ�����x67�}V��UYo"7��!�,��J���Z���3���{����!,����� <>>> <>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> <> Paid form of communication. It is creative, demanding, rewarding, exciting, and also challenging. One side (the sender of the message) is tangible and evident while the other (the recipient) is a mass of different minds which is usually named S��֟$�����8U��ȶeg�GqN#͖�I*�ЯN��L�)ץ)їY���U��W��+��p�NgXX��Ҏ�,��8��! %PDF-1.5 1 0 obj stream Advertising as a communication medium can in most cases effectively perform the first three functions. 3 0 obj :������{�%)|�5�zXp�]{V�����V��0n��h,���8��v�� �448}l�i�u? 2 0 obj ���"�S�3А��@���)\�%�g�gt�,�p bET Q���%̍����I�F���&�'(x΁S:P�I�D���@�cB���gtRO�r�!�Y߾��s�.� E�����u�Tp��������YH�c�EZ�? Revised Communication Model for Advertising: Multiple Dimensions of the Source, the Message, and the Recipient, Stern (1994) states that, consumers are the “co-creators of communication” (p. 5) and the advertising process can be viewed as a form of “two-way communi-cation” (p. 13). In the case of direct-action advertising, it also must translate the desire into action, unaided by any other promotional instruments. endobj %���� Аdvertising is a kind of communication which proceeds between two sides in unequal positions. ��e�\�s�8eb�t���Qf� ,|���˖/G�"[�z �� j��Ƒ���%_�1��R蜢�����׬� E�&k�iHɩ���)�-A(|Ty��V t���4��֭� ��B���LL�o���F��Jo���m��b��r���ih����S&&W�����F�7:�:�*�*g�^iB����9��P��LL�J�G���j��@n�B�mڲ��i0ɩ�Ʃ�H]���H�k4$�z#G�F�9TX(�Pd��n�9 %95�LLr��'5� ���h��cNj�%�{�m�qJrj5���ߞ��N endobj ?�