Sir, I have a HDFC card and its limit is 1,40,000. Q. Honda has already launched the Activa 6G and for the availability, you may visit the nearest authorized dealership in your city. It’s very comfortable because of the Telescopic front suspension and adjustable rear suspension but it would have been better if the Disk brake was offered rather than the drum brakes, but the performance is so good and gives a decent mileage as compared to its predecessor. Honda Activa 6G DLX Colours: This variant is available in 6 colours: Dazzle Yellow Metallic,Glitter Blue Metallic,Matte Axis Grey Metallic,Pearl Precious White,Pearl Spartan Red,Black. Checkout Activa 6G pictures in different angles and in great details. Honda Activa 6G First Look Video & India’s Favourite Scooter Now Overhauled! The all new 2020 Honda Activa 6G scooter is available in white color option. What is the fuel tank capacity of Honda Activa 6G? Check out Honda Activa 6G all colours available in Indian market. The all new 2020 Honda Activa 6G will be available across all Honda 2 Wheelers authorized dealerships in India. No, ABS feature is not available on Honda Activa 6G. Please click on the link in order to check out the, Honda has launched the BS6-compliant version of India’s most popular scooter Activa 6G and for the availability of same, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership. Honda Activa 6G is available in 6 different colours while TVS Jupiter comes with 16 colours. I want to purchase Activa 6G from Honda Todi in Kolkata within a week. Q. Q. 67,392 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The reported answer will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &, 53% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above, please contact to my this contact number-8284889046 I like this scooty so please contact to me as soon as possible, Super in stooter my favorite is active 6g in best 1 numer in scooter mileage is best in scooter Muzhe active bahut peasant hai, I bought it for good mileage but iam disappointed. It's very comfortable for everyone, smooth running, looks beautiful, functions.....Read More. Q. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly -, It is mandatory to get a insurance for five years with the purchase of a new two-wheeler. Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India has updated the engine of the Activa 6G to make it BS6-compliant. Honda now offers the Activa with a telescopic fork at the front rather than the previous trailing-link setup and a hydraulic monoshock adjustable at the rear. The Package: The only new add-ons in the Honda Activa 6G are an external fuel filler cap, an engine start-stop switch and a silent starter. There is a bigger 12-inch wheel at the front, while the rear gets a 10-inch wheel. What is the wheel size of Honda Activa 6G? 63,912 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The first service becomes due after 1 month/1,000 kms, whichever comes first. SKODA AUTO India introduces ‘Clever Lease’ solutions, Audi India hikes price by upto 2% across model range (w.e.f Jan 2021), Tata Motors rolls out ‘Silent Diwali’ Film featuring Nexon EV, 2020 Tata Harrier Diesel Automatic Review (XZA+), Ampere Magnus Pro Review (Electric Scooter). The main point to focus is that it has a BS6 engine which is too silent.....Read More, Starting problem itni hai ki ek din b gaadi Nahi chalao to agle din start hi nhi hogi.manufacturing defect hai aisa.....Read More. Send your details on n******e@gmail.comwe will try to give you best price, Contact your nearest known honda store and before buying please apne known relatives or friends se puch le ki which store should be better kahan ki service / care etc.. bdia hai okay ! Honda Activa 6G has both kick and self start option. We would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized, For the availability, we would suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized dealership as it depends on their stock book. Honda Activa 6G is available in two variants: Standard and Deluxe. Yes you can purchase it in cash or finance as well....... You can call @ '817 Eight Zero 39392'. 56% users have chosen TVS Jupiter over Honda Activa 6G in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. will get in touch with you soon. Excellent upgrade from the 4G for me. BikeWale collects mileage information from bike owners to provide you with the actual mileage that you might get. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly -, Standard accessories of Honda Activa 6G might cost you around Rs. Honda Activa 6G is now powered by a BS6-compliant, 109.51 cc, fan-cooled, 4-stroke, PGM-Fi, SI engine. What is the top speed of Honda Activa 6G? The Fuel injection is the plus point and the BS6 engine is more refined. Neither USB charging port nor boot light as an option. The petrol door is a blessing and I have to thank someone for piping up during a meeting that we need hooks in the front. We share the experience, reviews and stuff connected to Gaadis. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Check out Honda Activa 6G all colours available in Indian market. The Activa 6G BS6 Deluxe is available for Rs 65,412 (ex-showroom, Delhi) and it is Rs 7,613 costlier than Activa 5G Deluxe. Fuel tank placement. Follow the link and select your desired city for. Required fields are marked *. Honda Activa 6G BS6 Price Rs. Honda Activa 6G DLX Latest Updates. Torque remains at 8.79 Nm . India’s 1st BS6 scooter is the New Activa 125 FI. Required more new features like ASG, i3s, and single stand indicator etc. The Fuel injection is the plus point and the BS6 engine is more refined. Ask your question from Activa 6G owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, 1880+ Activa 6G Owners and Experts to help you, I wish to report this Answer because it is. The all new 2020 Honda Activa 6G automatic scooter is launched in Blue color. The new Honda Activa 6G meets the new BS6 emission norms with prices starting from Rs. Didn’t find the question you were looking for? By proceeding ahead, you agree to BikeWale visitor agreement and privacy policy. Your BS6 Activa Or Dio Could Have An Issue. Q. As of now, the brand has not revealed the payload capacity of the scooter but it can carry the average weight of 2 adults easily without any lag in the performance. Yes, if the scooter is well maintained, you won't face any starting issue. Honda Activa 6G gets a 12-inch front wheel and a 10-inch wheel at the rear. We went out on a spin on the new Honda Activa 6G to answer this very question. The Activa 6G features drum brakes and CBS (combi-brake system) with equalizer. However, to get exact detail, we would suggest you to exchange your words with an authorized dealership. What is the tyre size of Honda Activa 6G? Your email address will not be published. The new Activa 6G comes with several fresh features making it not only better than its predecessor but also a much more attractive package. E.g - Which variant of Activa 6G is best to buy? The petrol door is a blessing and I have to thank someone for piping up during a meeting that we need hooks in the front. This would totally depend on the dealership what all accessories or complimentary gifts they want to offer to their customer free of cost. Cons: looks, outdated console, under seat fuel lid. Honda Activa 6G is powered by a 109.51cc fuel-injected engine and churns out 7.79PS at 8000rpm and 8.79Nm at 5250rpm. The Glitter Blue Metallic paint scheme is a new addition. No. Watch 129 Honda Activa 6G images to know how Activa 6G really looks. Check out. The new Activa 6G features a DC LED headlamp. In comparison, the difference between the Activa 5G Std and DLX variants is Rs 1,865. Honda’s lifestyle scooter, the ADV 150 is probably one of the coolest scooters ever been on sale. For further comparison between the two, click on the link: Jupiter has gr8 built up quality n handling also .activa not dat gr8 ..we have both in our family, Activa 6g and Jupiter bs6 both are very good..u are not buying any inferior one...check both the scooters in showroom and ask for a test drive..buy the one which you feel more comfortable... Avoid acess, Go for jupiter........awsm avg and ride comfortabilty.