When you shop for a new actiontec c3000a modem review, make sure to read through the product descriptions. 802.11n and 802.11ac. The importance of this factor depends on what you are buying and the brand in question. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. In addition, Amazon offers return policies, payment protection and other options that help you get the high-quality actiontec c3000a modem review you are looking for. It configures itself, usually, when you plug it in, there is a dual band so you can switch to a different one if someone else is connected and dragging down your connection, parental controls with lots of customizable options, and acts as a wireless router as well. Sometimes, companies make modifications to attract different customers or target markets. CenturyLink YouTube.

View and Download ActionTec C3000A user manual online. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Amazon.com: CenturyLink C3000A: Computers & Accessories ... ActionTec Model C1000A Modem and Wireless-N Router and Self-Install Kit 3.8 out of 5 stars 607.

Will the actiontec c3000a modem review do what you want it to? In addition, Amazon offers return policies, payment protection and other options that help you get the high-quality actiontec c3000a modem review you are looking for. For a pair bonded VDSL2 60Mbps Down/30Mbps Up connection, which modem is best? In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

https://www.bierinternational.com/ is a participant in the Amazon.com Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

I’m on gig fiber. If your new product does not do everything you want it to, it is not worth the money.

Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2020.

This one has a lot more lights on it, so it's a little more distracting, but hey, small price to pay for the fast service! Welcome to My AI Technology and Big Data. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It doesn't have a dedicated guest mode, however you can create additional SSID's and name them whatever you wish. The Actiontec C3000A CenturyLink Bonded Modem is a single platform device that supports universal WAN access, FTTN, FTTdp, FTTB, or FTTP deployments. Billions of reviews, millions of products are filtered before listing the top 10 best products for you buy. Product did not work. In addition, a warranty is a good sign that the manufacturer is confident in the quality of their products. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. As it turns out, Actiontec manufactures a large portion of the company-approved modems, and their C2300A is an extremely capable unit.

If the manufacturer is unwilling to back their products after they sell them, you should be wary about buying from them. If you know that the brand sells high-quality, durable items, then you know that your purchase will be worthwhile. I’ve been getting a bad SNR on my Upload but so far it’s been … CenturyLink Approved Modems Added in April 2020 Greenwave C4000XG Actiontec M1000 (removed) CenturyLink Company Information. Great upgrade for 5 Ghz band speeds and still works with older 2.4 Ghz, Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2019, This is completely worth it if you need to upgrade, Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2019. After wasting a lot of time purchasing less expensive modems and sending them back when they didn’t work with CenturyLink. Can it perform all of the tasks you need? While an unknown brand can still sell a good product, buying from a major brand allows you to know what you are getting. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Unable to add item to List. I know it is current enough to work with not only the devices I currently have but will be forward compatible as well. Each person is different, so you may have unique requirements. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I started experiencing very slow internet speeds with my Century Link service.

Posted by 1 year ago. You can also look at the product description and customer reviews to brainstorm other pros and cons.

A cheaper product might be inexpensive because of a sale, but it may also be cheaper because it is made of low-quality materials.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. You need to make sure that you can get a replacement if something goes wrong.

There's a problem loading this menu right now. Product looked used out of the box; obviously a used or refurbished modem...The technician from CenturyLink said something internal was wrong and would not work, and that had been refurbished! One of the best ways to find out if a purchase is the right one for you is by reading through customer testimonials. Old router was about 15-20 years old! Was unable to get refund.
I do not usually spend a lot of money on modems but was frustrated at the performance I was getting from the less expensive models. If you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a commission at no extra cost to you.

CenturyLink Phone Support: 1-877-837-5738.

", ActionTec Model C1000A Modem and Wireless-N Router and Self-Install Kit, Windstream Actiontec T3200 xDSL Wi-Fi Premium Wireless Router/Modem 1GIG, Actiontec 300 Mbps Wireless-N ADSL Modem Router (GT784WN), CenturyLink Actiontec PK5001A ADSL2/2+ Modem & Wireless N Router, Actiontec C2000A Wireless N VDSL2 Modem Router, Actiontec GT701D Ethernet DSL Modem with Routing Capabilities, Cable Networks, Services, and Management (IEEE Press Series on Networks and Service Management), 10 Best Black Friday Deals 2017 Electronics. Actiontec electronic broadband router user manual (140 pages), Actiontec electronics broadband router user manual (147 pages), 802.11gwireless dsl modem router (3 pages), Wireless n vdsl modem router with auto fallback to adsl 2+/2 (2 pages), Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals", Wireless Router ActionTec Broadband Router MI408 User Manual, Wireless Router ActionTec Broadband Router RI408 User Manual, Wireless Router ActionTec V1000H User Manual, Wireless Router ActionTec R3000 User Manual, Wireless Router ActionTec MI424-WR User Manual, Wireless Router ActionTec PK5000 Specifications, Wireless Router ActionTec Q1000 Quick Manual, Wireless Router Actiontec GT724WG Setup And User Manual, Wireless Router ActionTec RI408 User Manual, Wireless Router ActionTec MI424WRN Quick Manual. If you're on a budget, consider the Technicolor, which is technically also a CenturyLink-branded device.