I have already told my friends to get theirs. I used these in a grill that was smaller than what it was intended for, so I used my grinder to modify them enough to fit. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Love the way it holds the flare ups back and makes awesome grill marks. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. GrillGrate Set for the 18” Weber Kettle Charcoal Grill GrillGrates deliver more control and flexibility to charcoal grills, making them the ultimate upgrade for your 18” Weber Kettle. I tossed it and got this replacement. Unable to add item to Wish List.

I purchased the grillgrates for a family member who also like to grill. It cleans easily and needs no tools for installation. Weber Charcoal Grate (22 inch charcoal grills), Weber Charcoal Grate (14 inch charcoal grills), Weber Charcoal Grate (18 inch charcoal grills), Weber Cooking Grate (22 inch charcoal grills), Weber Hinged Cooking Grate, 17.5-Inch diameter (Fit Weber 18-inch Charcoal kettles), Onlyfire Stainless Steel Round Grid Hinged Cooking Grate Replacement for Large Big Green Egg Kamado Joe Classic Char-Griller Barbecue Ceramic Grill and Smoker, 18 1/2 Inches. Works well. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2016.

We promise to never spam you, and just use your email address to identify you as a valid customer. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It's 17 1/2" diameter is the same as the original top grate so you can check it out before you buy. This cleaned up very nicely fit well, was everything that I expected.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

This Weber Steel Replacement Cooking Grate of heavy-duty plated Steel fits 18-1/2 in. 4.8 out of 5 stars 471 ratings | 3 answered questions Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Chrome plated steel cooking grate. Please try again. Charcoal Grill Replacement Parts. got a weber performer 21"inch kettle Shop Weber 18-in x 18-in 1 Round Plated Steel Cooking Grate in the Grill Cooking Grates & Warming Racks department at Lowe's.com.

This grate looks perfect! I'm gonna try to get another 13.75 grate see if it will fit then I may not need the gap panel. Posted by Gregory A. Wirtel on Jun 28th 2019. Hello fellow BBQ/Smoked meat enthusiasts!! Even thou I got just before fathers day sale. Perfect fit for the Oklahoma Joe's Bronco, Replacement GrillGrate Set for Weber Go-Anywhere Grill, GrillGrate Set for the Large Big Green Egg, GrillGrates for the 24" Weber Summit Charcoal Kettle, HALF GrillGrate Set for the 26.75" Weber Kettle & 24" Weber Summit Charcoal, Set Includes: (2) radius cut 13.75” GrillGrate panels and (1) standard 13.75” GrillGrate panel, Designed for the 18” Weber Kettle and all 18.5” diameter grills.